Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Music » Does a musician you normally can't stand have one song you love?

Does a musician you normally can't stand have one song you love?

Ed Sheeran for me

I very quickly tired of his music and songs but the first song I heard from him? I adore.

"The A-Team"

and the video is really powerful, too

Posted - October 3, 2018

Responses

Nice to see you too! :)

Gallway Girl I like because it's different from his usual stuff. The A Team is his best one tho. 
      October 14, 2018 7:59 PM MDT

Fun to hear you agree with me on "The A-team" song.
    :)

October 14, 2018 9:03 PM MDT

I can't stand Michael Jackson but he has one or two songs I like.  Most of his stuff irritates me.  Especially that hic cupping stuff he does.   Smooth Criminal is not bad.  Most of his stuff nauseates me.  Seeing some pathetic, skinny gay boy trying to act like he's BAD was just embarrassing.  He's real bad.  I could step on him and put him out of his misery.   

I can't stand a lot of Britney Spears stuff but some of it is very catchy.  I love Toxic.

First ones that came to mind.

October 28, 2018 8:20 PM MDT

Yeah, I'm not too much of a fan of either but I respect their talent, especially Jackson's There are quite a few Michael Jackson songs I like. "Smooth Criminal" is one of them.
    I think I know what you mean by his hiccupping.

David Lee Roth has something he does vocally in most of his songs, solo and Van Halen. Can't describe it but I let the thing bug me a bit.
      October 29, 2018 8:59 AM MDT