Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Has your bumper sticker ever inspired a stranger to begin a conversation with you?

Has your bumper sticker ever inspired a stranger to begin a conversation with you?

I've lost count on how many strangers have laughed and laughed and started talking to me about mine.

Image result for I bet jesus would have used his turn signals

Posted - October 6, 2018

Responses

• I had a bumper sticker several years ago that said, "Got Mule?"   No one knew what it meant.  I guess there weren't many Govt Mule fans in my area.   Shameful.
      October 12, 2018 8:20 PM MDT

• I had a bumper sticker several years ago that said, "Got Mule?"   No one knew what it meant.  I guess there weren't many Govt Mule fans in my area.   Shameful.
      October 12, 2018 8:20 PM MDT

You have just enlightened me! I admit that I've not heard of them until your mentioning them now.
     I may just have to go give them a listen. But I'm getting pretty tired now -- but I'll remember to listen.
    Thanks for answering!
    :)
      October 12, 2018 8:27 PM MDT

• Great. Try to find something from their Dose album.   Let me know what you think  :)
      October 12, 2018 8:29 PM MDT

You got it --  that will be my plan, thanks for the help on the specific album, too. I'll try to get to listening sometime this weekend. Crazy-filled weekend, though. But I'll listen.
      October 12, 2018 8:31 PM MDT

• No rush.  This homework will not be due until Monday.  :p
      October 12, 2018 8:33 PM MDT

I wouldn't say it was a conversation, mine says "If You Can Read This, You're To Close.. some bonehead took offence to it.
      October 13, 2018 12:14 AM MDT

Really? That'd be his/her problem. It's a funny sticker to me. I've not ever taken an issue to it when I've been behind a car with that sticker.
      October 14, 2018 12:18 PM MDT

I re-read my first reply and I don't quite like how I wrote it. What I meant was that it I'm sorry to hear that someone took issue with your bumpersticker. I've always smiled when I've seen someone with it.
      October 15, 2018 9:02 AM MDT