Active Now

Randy D
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » The "Would You Rather" Relationship Question Series, Who Loves Whom More Edition:

The "Would You Rather" Relationship Question Series, Who Loves Whom More Edition:

Would you rather be in a relationship with someone who loves you more than you love him/her, or with someone you love more than he/she loves you?  Why or why not?
~

Posted - October 6, 2018

Responses

Neither sounds ideal, but I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather be the more loved. 
      October 6, 2018 9:37 PM MDT

I don't believe love has quantity.  I do believe it has depth.  Being in love usually happens first, then depth.  I've never been willing to talk about how much does someone loved someone else.  I will say the depth of love for a child is the deepest I have ever experienced.
      October 6, 2018 11:30 PM MDT

I have a huge grin on my face.  I just looked over at Don and he is smiling too. 
    See, we have this ongoing game we play.  It all started years ago when Don said he loved me.  I said, "I love you more."  He was very cavalier in responding back, "Impossible."  

From that day forth, we have had this fun little game.  It shortens itself at times to, "More! ;)" "Impossible!"

Not a day goes by that we don't exchange some semblance of "I love you more."

I have a feeling this was not the "meat" of what you were asking.  To answer your question, in the true sense, you feel what you feel for that person and show it the best way you know how.  Hopefully, you can feel and see they are doing the same. Together this grows and deepens with time.  It takes two and the desire to be together on the same level. 
    A relationship takes balance.  If the love ratio isn't there,  you might want to sit down and figure out what is going on and make a decision. 
      October 7, 2018 2:12 AM MDT

I can't answer that. I don't believe I've ever actually felt love or have actually given it.
      October 7, 2018 7:39 AM MDT

Yes I know what you mean but just am unable to think in such terms.  Or about who loves whom more.  We meet someone we get on with and whose company we enjoy and care about and we ride it out and call it love.  Anything else may exist but likely is mostly wishful thinking.  Perhaps the kind of "love" you mean is for the very beautiful and talented mostly. 
      October 7, 2018 7:47 AM MDT

id be lucky if anyone wanted to be in a relationship with nne at all
      October 7, 2018 8:54 AM MDT