Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which do you think will be super don's undoing? His ever-increasing rage/hate or his ever-increasing demand to be adored/obeyed?

Which do you think will be super don's undoing? His ever-increasing rage/hate or his ever-increasing demand to be adored/obeyed?

Posted - October 9, 2018

Responses

Perhaps at the end of his 8th year in office. And I couldn't believe it when O'Bama was re-elected. 
      October 9, 2018 6:36 AM MDT

You didn't answer the question I asked. It's a real easy question bh. If "neithe one" applied you couldda answered with that but you didn't. You had to drag President Obama into it and insult him by spelling his name incorrectly. He had nothing to do with the question I asked but you carry him around with you all the time apparentyl. Disappointing performance. You couldda done so much better. Your better angels are absent apparently. Thank you for showing up and Happy Tuesday. This post was edited by RosieG at October 9, 2018 7:11 AM MDT
      October 9, 2018 7:10 AM MDT

Let me try it this way ---------------- his undoing will be when he finishes his second term. He has an ego just as any person in such a high office. In the words of a very liberal musician, Bruce Springsteen said; "poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king, king ain't satisfied until he owns everything."  
      October 10, 2018 6:03 AM MDT

Neither because they don't exist.  As I have pointed out in many previous comments you misunderstand him.  There is no "rage" or "hate" because outside of a few basic convictions, which inform how he handles his job, it is all amusement for him - a challenge, a game.    And he knows he is not "adored" but simply believes he must believe in himself in order to communicate to others the courage of his convictions.  As he knows most people don't have to "obey" him at all because he has no authority over them.

And oh as far as "undoing" I would guess if we choose to call it that his "undoing" has been happening all along and long before he was elected by his getting most of what he has wanted! This post was edited by officegirl at October 9, 2018 7:26 AM MDT
      October 9, 2018 7:24 AM MDT

His carelessness. He hasn't even tried to cover his tracks. So he'll be impeached next year - unless the Dems decide he's doing too good a job for them and let him hang himself. Surely America's apathy can't allow him to be reelected?
      October 10, 2018 6:54 AM MDT

Roaring woman will be his undoing. Cheers!
      October 10, 2018 8:40 AM MDT