Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How well did you recognize the person in the mirror, the last time you saw your reflection?

How well did you recognize the person in the mirror, the last time you saw your reflection?

Posted - October 14, 2018

Responses

I look at myself perhaps daily if only to check how I look before I go out.   But its weird that as much as I know what I will see still hard to believe that is me approaching old age when in many ways the way I feel I am still 17 and awkward.  Yhough I know I have left all that behind years ago it sort of stays with you, you know? 
      October 14, 2018 4:07 PM MDT

The only time I look in the mirror is when I shave my neck, trim my beard, and when I give myself a haircut. I know. I know. the question is much deeper. At one time I didn’t recognize myself. This is before I realized how my working corrections had changed my personality. I did some self-reflection and I’ve made progress. 
      October 14, 2018 4:12 PM MDT

• "Same as it ever was.  Same as it ever was..."   (I have that song in my head)

To answer the question. I look in the mirror everyday when I do hair/makeup.  I haven't changed much...  that I have noticed.  Once in awhile I will see a small scratch - something I probably did in my sleep. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 14, 2018 5:16 PM MDT
      October 14, 2018 4:14 PM MDT

• She was familiar, but not quite the best version I can recall. Slowly, she's finding her way back to being someone more recognizable. 
      October 14, 2018 4:29 PM MDT

pretty good
      October 14, 2018 4:35 PM MDT

Recognize?  How could I help but to recognize him.  Still that sexy beast he's been for years (ssss).
      October 14, 2018 5:29 PM MDT

• He sounds so humble too ;)
      October 14, 2018 6:57 PM MDT

October 14, 2018 10:21 PM MDT

I don't look in the mirror much any more. When I do it's usually to look at my hair. My hair has changed a lot in the last 4 months, not in a good way.  So I really don't look in the mirror except when getting ready for work.  Maybe once later in the day if i drive with the window down, my hair again.  hahahaha  My looks keep changing, it's hard to keep up.  This post was edited by . at October 14, 2018 7:09 PM MDT
      October 14, 2018 7:08 PM MDT