Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did a Dem candidate just admit to knowing about voter fraud?

Did a Dem candidate just admit to knowing about voter fraud?

Stacey Abrams, Dem candidate for governor in GA:

The thing of it is, the blue wave is African American. It is white. It is Latino. It is Asian-Pacific Islander,” she said, going through a diverse list of groups.

“It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented,” she said.

Posted - October 14, 2018

Responses

Did a Republican Senator just snatch a student’s phone out of his hand upon being asked a question?
    You wanna play this divisive partisan malarkey, it goes both ways. Do they cover that on Fox News? 

October 14, 2018 7:02 PM MDT

My question is about illegals voting.....did they cover that on MSNBC or CNN? Or any of the network news?
    You wanna make a question about the phone...go ahead.
      October 14, 2018 8:36 PM MDT

No, like so many of your other similar queries, you’re partisan-baiting...and badly too. 
    No doubt we could dig up some obscure “news” on independents too, but you’ll stick to singling out Democrats. 
    Both parties are equally lame and ridiculous, IMO, smearing one makes the other no better.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 14, 2018 11:02 PM MDT
      October 14, 2018 8:41 PM MDT

I do not consider a statewide candidate claiming illegals will be part of the blue wave obscure news. 
      October 15, 2018 4:06 AM MDT

Twisting one person’s opinion (a single word, in fact) toward alleging a crime that has not yet occurred, nor do we know may occur, is, um, FAKE NEWS. I was being generous calling it obscure. A point lost on you. 

October 15, 2018 4:43 AM MDT

A large word. She said Undocumented immigrants will vote...to be part of the blue wave they have to vote. 
    You may not consider that big news....maybe you have always known about illegals voting. Rep have always claimed there is voter fraud and laughted as if it is not possible. The gubernatorial candidate seems to agrre with the Rep.  That is news. Not Fake News...this woman said it. 
      October 15, 2018 5:08 AM MDT

Another woman also SAID she was attacked by a future Supreme Court nominee, even testified to it before Congress, yet somehow you and yours deemed that FAKE NEWS, but curiously not one particular word of a Democrat’s campaign rhetoric. Hmmm.

You might endeavor to learn there’s a difference between rhetoric and facts. As a Trump supporter, maybe that’s expecting a lot. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 15, 2018 7:28 AM MDT
      October 15, 2018 6:17 AM MDT

They are having another woman testify before Congress that she was attacked by a nominee?   Not sure where they get these people.  I was never attacked by any nominees so guess I must consider myself fortunate.  Or perhaps I have just moved in the wrong circles.  But in any case no way would I want get up there and testify about being attacked.  I have handled them myself without the government and the whole world having to be in on it. 
      October 15, 2018 6:49 AM MDT

The Ford accusation was a last minute smear by the Dems. Feinstien should be censured for how she handled that. Ford may have been assulted....but in this country we are INNOCENT until proven guilty. She had no evidence. She to this day has not filed charges in that state which has not statute of limitations this crime. We cannot punish a man with no evidence. If there is proof of an assult by Kavanaugh then show it, charge him and impeach him. 

No one  is purposing a punishing this candidate. Just listening to what she said. This post was edited by my2cents at October 15, 2018 5:31 PM MDT
      October 15, 2018 7:32 AM MDT

*CENSURED
      October 15, 2018 7:33 AM MDT

• She might as well admit it. It's common knowledge among Democrats. Ms Abrams was the one who yelled the loudest when Randolph County consolidated its voting precincts, as if someone was being cut out of the process. She has no room to complain as she is an advocate of voting without requirements or regulation of any kind.
      October 14, 2018 7:57 PM MDT

Yes we know it goes on.  Shameless.  And there is a whole history to it going back a century and a half. Not much can be done about it long as they control the ballot boxes.  And many people they bring in from  outside have no idea of what this country is supposed to be about and they just vote the way they are paid to.  Very disturbing.  Too bad. 
      October 15, 2018 6:35 AM MDT

nnaybe
      October 15, 2018 10:05 AM MDT