Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » Do have an idea for commercial application of drones?

Do have an idea for commercial application of drones?

Let's see, there's package delivery, bomb delivery, security, aerial photography.  What else?

Posted - October 14, 2018

Responses

Invasion of privacy seems to be one of the best uses, just the same for those gadgets many people are connected to called smart phones.

Every property owner should own a gun to shoot them out of the sky if they come over their property.  This should be a boon for the gun stores.    My personal opinion.
      October 14, 2018 11:28 PM MDT

I would love to have a drone and Gp Pro glasses as well.  The both would be useful in the mountians or on a hike, fun items to have I think. 
      October 15, 2018 5:35 AM MDT

no
      October 15, 2018 10:03 AM MDT

I hear drones are replacing storks, for baby delivery.
      October 15, 2018 11:44 AM MDT

In agriculture, they can be programmed to guide combine harvesters around obstacles.

Equipped with gas detectors, they could give forewarning of dangers in mines or in the aftermath of natural or war-caused disasters;
    with Geiger-counters they could detect radiation around former test-sites and after reactor melt-downs such as Chernobyl and Fukushima.

They could be equipped with radar for cave exploration and mapping.
      October 15, 2018 10:52 PM MDT