Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some folks are born with a chip on their shoulders. As they get bigger/older do those chips grow bigger too? How heavy is a shoulder chip?

Some folks are born with a chip on their shoulders. As they get bigger/older do those chips grow bigger too? How heavy is a shoulder chip?

Always ready for a right. Always take everything in the most worst possible light. Never give the benefit of the doubt. Never assume the best. Day and night forever until the end of them. What and why and where and when did it all begin?

Posted - October 16, 2018

Responses

it nnight
      October 19, 2018 3:39 PM MDT

• No one is born with a chip on their shoulder. It is instilled, taught, encouraged and promoted. 
      October 19, 2018 3:42 PM MDT

It's almost as heavy as the Egg on my face :(
      October 19, 2018 3:53 PM MDT

• Good one.
      October 19, 2018 4:00 PM MDT

No.....!!!   It was a double yoker ....:( 
      October 19, 2018 4:03 PM MDT

With or without the shell? I wonder how much the shell weighs? Don't they make facial masques with egg whites D? It's supposed to act as an astringent and remove any dirt hidden deep within the pores. I've never used one and I don't know how long they are supposed to remain on the face once applied. Ever use one?  Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 21, 2018 2:50 AM MDT
      October 20, 2018 2:37 AM MDT

No...I never use face masks Rosie....The last thing I need is to scare the pants off of guys....lol

Amazing things egg shells....They use them to sand blast grime of of very old buildings such as St Pauls Cathedral and if you save your old egg shells ,crush them up and put then around your vegetables you don't want slugs and snails to eat.....Shells are made of limescsle and bugs and slimy things hate crossing over it.... :)
    Bon Appètite...:)D 
      October 20, 2018 1:16 PM MDT

I did not know that! My experience with the value of the shells goes back to when I was a kid and we'd color eggs for Easter. It was a tradition.  A ritual. I wonder do people still do that? Also I've seen Faberge eggs encrusted with precious stones..very expensive. Never seen them in person...only in the movies or on TV. They are really something to see! Which reminds me of stained glass windows which I love. How to go from facial masques to Easter eggs to bejeweled fabulously expensive bejeweled "eggs" in one paragraph! Thank you for your reply D and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      October 21, 2018 2:58 AM MDT

Some people have always got a grudge or a problem some people hate life......so sad.
      October 19, 2018 3:55 PM MDT

I haven't figured out yet whether such folks are born that way or trained to be that way. Parents are our first role models and I think kids of such parents are doomed to be the same way I agree t'is sad. Thank you for your repy tim. I kinda like Brits a lot so thanks for dropping by. There are a few of them on Answermug and everyone is a gem! Happy Saturday! :)
      October 20, 2018 2:39 AM MDT

• I suppose its about who's carrying the chip. What's a chip on the shoulder for some, might be rightful indignation to others.
      October 19, 2018 4:20 PM MDT

Granted. But a chip carried 24/7 is there because the carrier needs it to be there. I honestly believe that the only thing that turns on some folks is a good fight. That's the only time they show up. They are always ready to do battle and if they can't find one they will create one. I don't understand them at all and I'm sure they don't understand me. There is a time for everything under the sun. One-note Charlie's or Charlene's become tiresome quickly. Thank you for your reply Dystopian and Happy Saturday! On a different subject your moniker is unusually dark. DYSTOPIA: "A society characterized by human misery as squalor oppression disease and overcrowding". Any particular reason why you chose that moniker to represent yourself on Answermug? Just wonderin'! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 20, 2018 2:46 AM MDT
      October 20, 2018 2:45 AM MDT

• I understand what you're about the chip.
    The name?
    Its gotta ring to it. In reference to its dark nature I guess you can say I'm a reformed optimist. Thaks for responding.
      October 20, 2018 7:14 AM MDT

My two cents' worth. I hope you reform again BACK to being an optimist. For what it's worth. There's too dam* much negativity in the world as it is. Having optimists switch to the dark side? I gotta speak up and protest even if it changes nothing. You're welcome! I'll repond again should you respond again to this or something else! Count on it! :))
      October 20, 2018 7:18 AM MDT

• I'm sure I will. Its against my nature to be sarcastic and a cynic. Its probably a middle age crisis thing. You have a great day Ms Rosie
      October 20, 2018 8:49 AM MDT

That is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I don't know if being a sarcastic cynic is natural to humans or has to be nurtured taught developed groomed. Anyway we can surely do without both in my opinion. Thank you and a great day right backatcha! :) However  once again your moniker is puzzling since being sarcastic and cynical seems to fit like a glove a Dystopian. I guess words mean something more to me than they do to thee apparentlty. No worries. I'd say UTOPIAN is a better fit for thee. Just my two cents' worth! :)
      October 20, 2018 8:53 AM MDT

• I think you're right. Utopian is better.
      October 20, 2018 9:00 AM MDT

Oh my gosh! You have no idea how much that name change honors me! I'm glad I'm sitting down. Otherwise it would have blowed me down. Wow! Thank you so much Utopian. I don't think I've ever been so honored by a complete stranger. I know you saw the point I was trying to make. Okey dokey m'dear. Thank you for your reply and well thank you for just being you! :)
      October 20, 2018 10:16 AM MDT

• It is my pleasure Ms Rosie. Having made your day a little more happy, makes me happy. So thank you. ;)
      October 20, 2018 12:02 PM MDT

You're welcome Utopian. I'm going to ask  question about the world and humans which is triggered by your moniker. So here goes. Happy Sunday! :)
      October 21, 2018 3:00 AM MDT