Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » When was the last time you just looked at caller ID on an incoming call, laughed, and hit "cancel"?

When was the last time you just looked at caller ID on an incoming call, laughed, and hit "cancel"?

As in: "LOL!  I can't believe he/she is trying to call me!  Bye!"
~

Posted - October 16, 2018

Responses

Many times, but not in way you mean it in your question. I get lots of 'unknown numbers' and calls that have been spoofed with our area code. I just click on and off.
      October 16, 2018 6:58 AM MDT

I'm referring to a call from someone you already know. 
    ~
      October 16, 2018 7:10 AM MDT

That's what I thought. I've never done that.
      October 16, 2018 7:11 AM MDT

i dont have caller id, wish i did
      October 16, 2018 9:27 AM MDT

This morning, though arguably not in the sense you mean either. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was my mom and I knew she was calling to yell at me; not because I had done anything wrong, but because she's angry and, when she's angry, everything is my fault. So, I had one of those half-asleep-you-either-laugh-or-cry moments, and I laughed instead. The iGods are not happy with me. My phone no longer lets me make/ accept calls. No joke. I answer when it rings and it disconnects. If I call out, it rings and tells me the number is not in service. I feel like I fell into a Stephen King novel. Bad JA.
      October 16, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

Not too long ago. I asked the next shift’s supervisor if he needed someone to overtime. He replied, “No.” A few minutes after leaving work my cell phone rang. It was work. I immediately knew what they wanted. I laughed and ignored the call. I checked the voice message when I arrived at home. They wanted me to come back to overtime. Once I leave I’m done for the day. 
      October 16, 2018 1:56 PM MDT

• "There's a 'cancel?" .... No cancel!!

October 23, 2018 1:14 AM MDT