Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Here's an easy one! What's this movie?

Here's an easy one! What's this movie?

And after finding this gif, I read an article about the young actor here (in January of 2017, though; the boy is obviously an adult now) receiving over 12 months of prison time for a road rage incident.

Posted - October 19, 2018

Responses

• The Omen!!

I've seen that movie several times. It's one of my favorite horror flicks of all time. Now THAT is a scary movie!!
      October 19, 2018 7:29 PM MDT

I think it's really scary, too. And when I saw it the first time, the music through the entire movie scared me witless. Composer Jerry Goldsmith received an Academy Award for Best Original Score for this movie. But maybe you already knew that.
    I have the special edition score CD to the movie.
    Here is the part that scares me almost witless just listening - -

PLOT SPOILER!!! "THE OMEN""

'The Demise of Mrs. Baylock'

If you have a couple of minutes, give this a listen - - and 'dig' that demented whispering the choir breaks into at one point! Terrifying to me!!

October 19, 2018 7:37 PM MDT

• DUDE!  I freakin' LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that movie!  One of my all-time faves.  Excellent score!
      October 19, 2018 7:48 PM MDT

I'm right there with you all the way!
    :)
    This score is one of my top favorite scores to any movie I've seen.
      October 19, 2018 7:53 PM MDT

• The score has always stood out to me as it was especially terrifying but I wasn't aware of the award it won. 

I just listened right now and it's definitely NOT something I'd want to listen to if I was home alone at night, lol.

Thanks for sharing :)
      October 19, 2018 8:02 PM MDT

You're welcome.
      October 20, 2018 5:55 AM MDT

have no idea
      October 20, 2018 3:37 PM MDT

Lenina has the title.
      October 20, 2018 5:19 PM MDT