Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What will the outcome be of the first wave of "migrants" heading north through Mexico, as well as the second reportedly just getting started

What will the outcome be of the first wave of "migrants" heading north through Mexico, as well as the second reportedly just getting started

If let in, the waves will keep coming, demanding welfare. 

Posted - October 24, 2018

Responses

I watched it on tv a few days ago and was shocked at how many people that was actually walking across Mexico to get to the States... .....What do you think the border gaurds do if they try force way into America. . .?
      October 24, 2018 7:24 PM MDT

• If they try to force their way in then a message should be sent to the second wave by means of artillery up the first wave's butts.  They could mass together and make their own country great, but no, they want to come here and trash ours until it's a third world country.  Trump needs to stand up and not welcome them in at taxpayer expense like obummer would have.  NO OPEN BORDERS!!!
      October 24, 2018 7:36 PM MDT

The Greeks are experiencing simular things....its been going on for years as well... 
      October 24, 2018 8:09 PM MDT

Surely, drama; saturation reporting; misleading statements from the WH. Blame and finger-pointing all around.

Probably a humanitarian crisis. 

Maybe a movie. 
      October 24, 2018 7:35 PM MDT

have no idea
      October 25, 2018 3:03 PM MDT

The outcome? Someone is going to get killed.
      October 25, 2018 3:05 PM MDT

Initial reports of the migrants that have reached the Mexican border are alarming. I live only thirty miles from the border and so glad i don't have important reasons for visiting into Mexico. Riots are starting to erupt, civil unrest is now a reality. "I well know, O Jehovah, that man's way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step. (Jeremiah 10:23) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 19, 2018 10:31 PM MST
      November 19, 2018 10:20 PM MST

Since the outcome has not happened yet, do you have a magic 8-ball?

How do we know? 

November 19, 2018 10:22 PM MST