Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did Trump just blame CNN for almost getting their asses blown up???

Did Trump just blame CNN for almost getting their asses blown up???

Hello:

He DID.. What a lousy piece of crap he is.  Here's his tweet:

"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST! "

excon

Posted - October 25, 2018

Responses

Hello:

Does his tweet ENCOURAGE the next wannabe bomber to FINISH the job?  It DOES! 

Look.   We gotta get RID of this guy..  We better do it SOON, or we'll go down WITH him.

excon This post was edited by excon at October 25, 2018 10:13 AM MDT
      October 25, 2018 7:18 AM MDT

Of course he did and the conspiracy theory is floating around the Internet that these bombs are a false flag operation.  I don't find anything uttered by Trump to be truthful and even when he's trying to sound conciliatory, he is very obviously insincere.  I would not be surprised if secretly, or not so secretly, he wishes the bombs had gone off and done some harm.  He is just that much of a lowlife.
      October 25, 2018 8:47 AM MDT

October 25, 2018 9:00 AM MDT

• Of course that nitwit blamed them!  If any of those prominent democrats got killed he would still blame them for their own deaths.  Easy peasy he thinks blaming the dems for the bombs will take the heat off him and the GOP for what is clearly one of their own doing this HIT JOB!  No democrat would risk the lives of their most popular members! Clearly Trump's own party is to blame or even his bestie Putin!! 
      October 25, 2018 9:56 AM MDT

Seems like it.
      October 25, 2018 10:13 AM MDT

He did and he also just said that he is a victom of  terror from the fake news. Comments like that won't help defuse the  situation they will just make it worse. Cheers!
      October 25, 2018 10:23 AM MDT

The media is hateful. They do report fake news...false news...lies...whatever term you want. 

Have you seen the NYTimes article about a fantasy of President Trump being assassinated? Think that could be some of the rhetoric President Trump is talking about? 
      October 25, 2018 10:45 AM MDT

the greatest purveyor of Fake News
    is Trump TV Fox news
      October 26, 2018 9:20 AM MDT

• What you'd like to have everyone believe is Trump sent the bombs himself when it's actually another sick & twisted plot by the mob party.
      October 25, 2018 11:47 AM MDT

What I take that to mean is:  The fake news has stirred up hatred, misinformation, mob violence, 
    and a craziness that I've never seen.  People are so blinded by their hate it is all they can think about or see. Unfortunately there are those who act on those violent thoughts.  The fake news has done nothing but divide our country and promote hate and violence.  President Trump has said more than once "we all need to come together" and work toward building this country not tearing it down. 
      October 25, 2018 12:44 PM MDT

i would hope not
      October 25, 2018 2:50 PM MDT

If that is really his "Tweet" I would agree with it.  The liberal media feeds on creating divisiveness and tension which to me is playing a very dangerous game and one which cannot help being hurtful to society in general as well as to themselves. 
      October 25, 2018 2:56 PM MDT

Fake News, the rants of a very ill man -TGITWH    When people are lame, they love to blame. - Robert Kiyosaki

UN experts condemn President Trump's media criticism - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45053406

Trump's Google Rant Isn't His Stupidest Conspiracy Theory, But It's Up There - He thinks search results are rigged against him.

https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-news/a22870765/trumps-google-rant-isnt-his-stupidest-conspiracy-theory-but-its-up-there/

This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at October 25, 2018 9:33 PM MDT
      October 25, 2018 5:06 PM MDT