Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Does anybody know who or if anyone won the billion dollar lottery? I need to to let them know they inappropriately touched me 30 years ago.

Does anybody know who or if anyone won the billion dollar lottery? I need to to let them know they inappropriately touched me 30 years ago.

the emperors new groove disney GIF

Posted - October 27, 2018

Responses

Yes someone won in SC.
      October 27, 2018 2:25 PM MDT

Yes, then THATS where I was inappropriately touched 30 years ago. ;+
      October 27, 2018 3:21 PM MDT

#metoo
      October 27, 2018 3:35 PM MDT

The world is full of pervs. ;+
      October 27, 2018 6:28 PM MDT

I am sure they are my relative.
      October 27, 2018 3:52 PM MDT

Your relative touched you innappropriately 30 years ago? Yikes. ;+
      October 27, 2018 6:28 PM MDT

You mean that 18 year old great great niece that was not born 30 years ago? Too bad you are barking down the wrong hole. :)
      October 28, 2018 10:51 AM MDT

I won the money, but if memory serves me correctly, you begged me to rub a gallon of almond butter on your naked body, sprinkle glitter all over your butt, then play patty-cake on your tummy.  I'm the one who is scarred for life. 

Repressed memory dot Randy D dot com. 
    ~
      October 27, 2018 4:25 PM MDT

bailee madison smile GIF by Hallmark ChannelYour welcome. ;)
      October 27, 2018 6:32 PM MDT

Grrrrrrr. 
    ~
      October 28, 2018 2:02 AM MDT

I love it when you put me in my place. ;D
      October 28, 2018 3:32 PM MDT

You love it?  It makes me feel ecstatic!

~
      October 28, 2018 8:05 PM MDT

it wasnt nne, i wouldnt know
      October 27, 2018 4:41 PM MDT

Yes it was. LOL :)
      October 27, 2018 6:32 PM MDT

• Here I am!  Ok, it wasn't me, I mean winner of the lottery. There's a decent chance I copped a quick feel 30 years ago, though. :P
      October 27, 2018 5:28 PM MDT

Well I won $7 dollars, I bought lunch with it.
      October 27, 2018 7:01 PM MDT

I agree with your stand.  The defense was LUDICROUS.  However, it was totally overshadowed by the insane behavior of the WITNESS who is supposed to be a JUDICIARY candidate for the highest judicial position in the NATION, BUT?  The candidate attacked the questioners.  The huge irony that no one remarks too much upon is that of all things to show the world, not conducting oneself properly during a hearing would be a huge NO-NO.  

NO?

I am going to condense the history to cut to the chase:

Kavanaugh and the GOP who is supposed to remain impartial, ATTACKED the questioners and witnesses so inappropriately, that any other administration would have called off his nomination.  He is there for one reason only.  He is paid to lie.  He will defend TRUMP just like Sara Fkabee Sanders, John Kelley, Paul Ryan and the TRUE POPE and right hand of GOD, Mike Pence... and the rest of that unholy zombified administration.

So, I agree that the whole idea of trying to really use this  old attack that has no chance of being investigated properly in one week, as a stage to show how inappropriate Kavanaugh was going to be as an adult and as a jurist, was so full of holes, it was shameful.   The Democrats really made a weak case.  BUT KAVANAUGH?   He won the case FOR THE DEMOCRATS by acting like an insane ass and lying about everything they asked him like he knew he could say what the PUPPETMASTERS told him to say and he had the election already.  They as much as said he was in the bag.  Listen to Mitch McConnell, the world's ugliest melted candle face, blubbering and bragging about how his time was being wasted on all this. 

Kavanaugh was meek and Trump didn't like it and when Trump ordered him to rage, he raged and made a total ass of himself.  He should know better but being a weak judge, he had no idea how to behave.  NONE.  He is a loser. 

Oh, no.  We cannot, MUST not admit this, because Kavanaugh will stop Muller.  In the end Kavanaugh will keep Trump going.   The Teflon Trump Train must prevail.  Choo-choo.  All aboard and if you don't jump on, we will run you over and kill you.  Sieg Heil.

All Kavanaugh had to do was conduct himself with some dignity and class.  All Kavanaugh had to do was show what a supremely capable jurist would do and follow the Orders of the Court.   

In his defense, in his explanation for this weak attack by the Democrats, he LIED.  He lied and lied so blatantly, that he needed to be struck down immediately for LYING about answers that contradicted his own self.  

LIAR.  Never drank to excess.  LIE.  That is a lie.  He was falling down drunk many many many times.  There are many witnesses.   This is an investigation.  You don't get to lie.

Yeah.  I like this guy on the Court.  A LIAR.  A perverse one at that.  Crying and blubbering about how he was attacked, all the time acting like a weak sissy.   Putrid.   And?  We, the Democrats, asked for this.  We put on a weak case.  Bad idea.  But it showed how crooked this Administration is.  That is easily seen.

Brett could not conduct himself in a JOB INTERVIEW the whole nation was observing, in any manner that would get him a job at STARBUCKS, much less as a jurist in a position that lasts for his lifetime.  Even the freaking PRESIDENT does not have such power.  But Trump wanted him in his pocket.  So he let this fool make a mockery of the whole senate investigation.

He did not answer questions that had he been trying the case as a judge and saw a witness behave in the manner that he did, that person would be jailed.  

He was encouraged to denigrate everyone who was questioning him and returned replies with attacks about how much they drank.  ???  UNHINGED?  

But Trump NEEDS him to stop impeachment.

WAKE UP.   The earth ain't flat and Alex Jones and Kanye West are mentally ill. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 28, 2018 3:32 PM MDT
      October 28, 2018 11:00 AM MDT