Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If someone sitting next to you keeps touching your knee with their knee, does that mean they have romantic feelings for you?

If someone sitting next to you keeps touching your knee with their knee, does that mean they have romantic feelings for you?

Posted - October 27, 2018

Responses

No, it means they are cruising for a bruisin.
      October 27, 2018 8:47 PM MDT

Wait, even me, snookums?

October 28, 2018 5:49 AM MDT

• Not always. It may be that you and the other person are jammed into a car with other people next to you and there is no room so, knees may touch!  In other situations where there is room, the person might initially touch their knee with yours accidentally.  Then move it away.  But if they don't move it away by Jove they have romantic feelings for you:)
      October 27, 2018 8:56 PM MDT

Yep, plenty of room, no backing away - flattering but I'm not available.  Oh well.
      October 27, 2018 9:25 PM MDT

• That's part of the reason I don't like wearing shorts on a bus. Too much knee contact. 
      October 27, 2018 9:00 PM MDT

The longer they keep it up, the more time I have to think up a way to really embarrass them.  
      October 27, 2018 10:02 PM MDT

• If its repeatedly, then I'm thinking yes they are interested.  I freakin' love it.  What fun!  That sort of stuff gives me tingles.  Its kinda flirty, yet  kinda bold in an understated way.  Though I wouldn't welcome it from everyone all the time, I do tend to enjoy seemingly benign behavior that actually has undertones of more serious intent.  So, I'm happy to start with the knees and then go from there.

October 27, 2018 10:04 PM MDT

Nah, It means the bus is driving over a bumpy stretch.
      October 28, 2018 2:36 AM MDT

I hope so, especially if she gets the hint right away.  Bro-Man ain't got no time for beatin' around the bush. Hey, wait a second . . . let me rephrase that. 

~
      October 28, 2018 5:55 AM MDT

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa there, cowboy!  Let's not confuse "romance" with "lust" here!  Especially not when she keeps "accidentally" brushing the insides of both of her knees on the outsides of both of my knees!  

~
      October 28, 2018 5:59 AM MDT

If she pulls in close to you and seeks contact yes she is most likely interested in you.  As long as there is enough space she is not obliged to be close to you. 
      October 28, 2018 6:10 AM MDT

they nnight
      October 28, 2018 9:47 AM MDT

Am I too forward to assume this knee-tapping person is not related to you, not a friend of yours sending you a "knee message," or a person trying to cheat off of you taking a test?
    If the answer is yes, then my answer is possibly.  One of the reasons you may be feeling she is interested in you is because you are interested in her.
    Anyway you would like to interrupt the knee-tapping is up to you.
    You could always just ask this person to a date and see how it how it feels.  Then you would know for sure.  It is hard for me to answer since I'm not this person nor do I see the environment it is taking place.  Sorry CallMelshmael.  :(

October 29, 2018 4:15 AM MDT