Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What is the last thing of yours that someone else stretched?

What is the last thing of yours that someone else stretched?

Posted - October 28, 2018

Responses

My imagination......it happens a lot to me as I'm at a very impressional age I'm Told....:(  
      October 28, 2018 2:40 AM MDT

NJ...How do you do it? You read my mind again. I should come over there and...well, you know.
      October 28, 2018 7:16 AM MDT

To be ABsolutly honest......I've been able to read guys minds from a very young age....and in your case there ,would be a very very long que.....:( 
      October 28, 2018 10:35 AM MDT

My jeans.  I lent them to a friend.  I didn't think we were that much different in size.  Apparently, we were.  I wasn't with her the night she wore them.  She washed and returned them and I went to put them on.  
    Hmmmmm.
    The butt never fit the same. 
    I never said anything but never wore them again.  I gave them to goodwill instead. 
      October 28, 2018 3:55 AM MDT

We'll need photographic evidence, both of you, that is, and before and after, with and without the jeans on, etc., you know the drill.  I'm available to drop by and take the pictures myself, if I could only remember where I left my shirt. Oh, forget the shirt: you two will be half naked, so I may as well be too. What, what?  Why are you glaring at me?  This is purely for scientific and research purposes!  Here, let me help you with that zipper. (Cough, cough.)

~
      October 28, 2018 7:23 AM MDT

I am cracking up!!    The trial and tribulations of being a girl ... and then a women... 

:) :)!
      October 28, 2018 5:06 PM MDT

• WT...LOL

An old friend of mine wore pants so tight, she would lie on the bed and pull the zipper up with needle-nose pliars. LOL  

Does the end justify the means? In this case perhaps. I'm I'm not into gals, but they wear the look well This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 30, 2018 5:59 AM MDT
      October 28, 2018 5:26 PM MDT

I'm laughing and shaking my head! :D!  Isn't this a crazy dance we do to fit into a pair of pants??  It's insane!  Who said we were the smarter gender?? We must have!  Why don't we buy pants in the size that fits?  I don't know the answer to this.

I've never gone to this extreme. EVER!  A slight jump and wiggle but not this bad.  This is how my friend must have been getting into my jeans. What a sight. 
    Does the end justify the means? First off, if you are trying to attract a guy and he wants to get lucky, how is he ever going to get you out of them?  Or you get out them in a sexy way?
    Second, there is a very good chance you're going to be drinking some sort of beverage.  This will inevitably make you have to pee.  How long is it going to take you to get out of them and then back in them?  No grace about it.  I do wear skinny jeans (which are NOT that tight) but I am mostly a Levi's 501 gal through and through! 
    You look very stately in your new picture.  Are you going on a date?  To a barn dance?  A funeral?  A wedding?  Whatever the occasion, you look very dapper. :) :)
      October 28, 2018 9:59 PM MDT

• LOL

I am laughing pretty hard about this Merlin.  I don't know where to go with all this information! I have run across a few guys who wore pants super tight, but not all that many.

I' not a of skinny-jeans on guys. What is it with that anyways? Why dp the boniest of the bony string beans feel the need to wear clothes that make them look like a giant pin worm?

So...back in my club days, I make it no secret that one of my favorite evening clothes were leather pants and a crisp white shirt or a wife-beater T.  I don;t know if you ever wore leather, Merlin.  After danding up a sweat, it is almost impossible to peel that from your body. 

I liked my pants snug so I used to have to pour baby pwder into them to get them on. That was absurd and now that I am telling you, I am wondering why. LOLOLOL

As for my new garb, I'm gld you like it! THANK YOU!!!
    I was feeling a bit formal and fell in love with the look
      October 29, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

My patience. 
    ~
      October 28, 2018 4:18 AM MDT

I can't catch a break. NJ steals one answer and you steal the other. I need more cofefe. This post was edited by Element 99 at October 29, 2018 11:03 PM MDT
      October 28, 2018 7:34 AM MDT

Are you an awful-dentist or a doctored Doctor then...?  :)D .....For my guess ,I'm going with a doctored Doctor ....:)   
      October 28, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

• HA HA HA HA HA! Now that's a funny question. Hmmm... What could it be?

October 28, 2018 5:36 AM MDT

• Let me help clue you in...K?

October 28, 2018 4:39 PM MDT

nny nnind
      October 28, 2018 9:39 AM MDT

My colon (for the bargain price of $4.5k)
      October 28, 2018 4:18 PM MDT

• Shoes that I took to a shop to be stretched.
      October 28, 2018 5:08 PM MDT

My daughters vagina. October 11th 2018th my new grandson was born, he stretched it pretty good.
      October 28, 2018 5:35 PM MDT

• Hat
      October 28, 2018 5:43 PM MDT