Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » In the movie Deliverance when Drew toppled from the boat into the river, did he actually have a stroke and was not shot?

In the movie Deliverance when Drew toppled from the boat into the river, did he actually have a stroke and was not shot?

Posted - October 28, 2018

Responses

I remember two scenes.  The banjo scene where the inbred autistic Trump voter played his butt off.

And I remember the butt scene where the other inbred Trump voter tried to insert his entire banjo up the butt of the poor chubby bent over man crying like a baby.

I don't remember who fell off anything.
      October 28, 2018 2:18 PM MDT

• Well I know this anyways! When Billy fell off his bike in Easy Rider it's because he had a stroke and was not shot by that pure, autistic inbred backwoods Hillary supporting hillbilly cleaning his gun out the truck window! The porch banjo player in Deliverence was actually the smartest in the movie although he refuse to speak with that obviously delinquent Trump supporter Drew who thought he knew everything..so..Wow! What a coincidence man! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 29, 2018 10:04 PM MDT
      October 28, 2018 2:40 PM MDT

You don't like Hillary?

WTF?

What did Hilldog do to YOU?

Hillbillies do not support Hillary Clinton.  Sober up.
      October 28, 2018 8:16 PM MDT

• I voted for Hillary dude! WTF? Didn't I get that through already. Oh man! Sober up huh?
      October 29, 2018 10:06 PM MDT

not sure, ive never seen that nnovie
      October 28, 2018 2:22 PM MDT

No....he was just the Fall Guy or maybe a Walter Fool  :( 
      October 29, 2018 10:11 PM MDT