Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » It is reported the Democrats s are funding the March from South America. Also fund people to come on Social Media to stir up trouble?

It is reported the Democrats s are funding the March from South America. Also fund people to come on Social Media to stir up trouble?

The absolutely insane ideas they comeup with are....crazy.  Something is not right. 

Posted - November 1, 2018

Responses

You poor thing.  

What if you started a war and no one came.

No one is even slightly paying attention to this pathetic attempt at …. what, actually?

There is a BLUE WAVE approaching.   It's going to clean the swamp.  Wash it all away.  I pray.  
    Time to move out of the way, dear.

November 1, 2018 1:19 PM MDT

• Oh God Yes!!!

This month has been tough, though.
    We have not gotten our checks from George Soros yet.
    There has been a hold-up because of all of these MAGA Bombs clogging the mail system.

I have to remind Lollipop to switch over to direct deposit like I did.
      November 1, 2018 1:22 PM MDT

•   November 1, 2018 1:29 PM MDT

• What are you going to do with your check, Lollli?

I'm thinking of donating mine to ANITFA.  

November 1, 2018 2:07 PM MDT

• Though I do agree that there is quite a lot of over-the-top rhetoric on both sides, that doesn't necessarily mean one has to be "paid" to disagree with the current administration.  As free thinkers, some of us do actually have opinions and ideals of our own, that are in glaring opposition to the powers that be. 

November 1, 2018 1:26 PM MDT

• I love being a "Free Thinker" as opposed to being Trumpian Bot
      November 1, 2018 2:53 PM MDT

I don't know about the social media but someone is passing out money to the people in the caravan. 

November 1, 2018 1:35 PM MDT

Yes, they certinally are not starving.  There clothing is clean, of course they won't stop. 
      November 1, 2018 1:42 PM MDT

*certainly. "Certinally" is not even a word.
    *Their clothing.
    This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 1, 2018 4:29 PM MDT
      November 1, 2018 1:48 PM MDT

• ...and it's certainly not nearly as much fun as "Covfefe."
      November 1, 2018 2:14 PM MDT

Which is irrelevant here.
      November 1, 2018 2:21 PM MDT

• But admit it, it is funny.  Or maybe I have an overblown perception of my humor.  *laughing just the same*
      November 1, 2018 2:25 PM MDT

President Trump’s tweet seems to have crossed borders, as even the European Railway Service, Eurostar, jumped on the bandwagon. The company recommends drinking a cup of “covfefe” on their trains to boost energy and stay awake!

Maybe he should have a cup-of-Joe before tweeting... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at November 1, 2018 5:42 PM MDT
      November 1, 2018 4:39 PM MDT

• May I make an observation here?
      November 1, 2018 5:00 PM MDT

Hey Stu...
    What about "there clothing.."

November 1, 2018 2:15 PM MDT

Indeed.
      November 1, 2018 2:20 PM MDT

HAHAHAHAHAHA touche,  Thank you for saving me from loosig out on soup for a year.  That was a close one for sure.  hahahaha 
      November 1, 2018 4:30 PM MDT

• Yes....Conservative operatives manufacturing a crisis

Did you hear the one about the 20 year who created a fake controversy by trying pay 2 seperate women to make false sexual allegations about Rober Mueller using his moms "Investigation Agency" and sent out fake Tweets? LOL

CLASSIC!

Not only is his Mommy his "Source" but his daddy is a lawyer who is a FOX news (LOL) contributor This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 2, 2018 10:00 AM MDT
      November 1, 2018 2:01 PM MDT

Illegals entering by the millions for the last 30yrs is a crisis. If they want to come to the US then they can go to the embassy and fill out the paperwork and wait for the approval. 
    This caravan has been offered citizenship with healthcare and jobs in Mex. Most turned it down. Under international law, a refugee is supposed to stop at the first country they enter which is safe. 
    Mexican Ambassador says they are majority men and many are violent.
      November 1, 2018 2:20 PM MDT

• I suggest Conservative stop sending operatives to South America around elections time to sway the vote... STOP!

I'm sorry..I believe all of this is a midterm trick. Very Very convenient

November 1, 2018 2:50 PM MDT

I don't care if they are left or right anyone rounding up people to come illegally to the US needs to stop. 
      November 1, 2018 3:05 PM MDT

• Welll, I hate to bust your bubble, but that is what everyone wants
    I'm angry that for some reason, The right thinks they are the only people who want that. 
    We have laws here.
    If you want to keep out illegal immigrants, keep the US out of their countries business.

November 1, 2018 3:25 PM MDT

Good glad we agree. (Looks overhead to dodge lightning bolts)

How do you propose we stop the illegals from coming in? I don't blame them for wanting to come. But they need to do it right. 
      November 1, 2018 4:24 PM MDT

• Let's first stop meddling in their countries.
    Stop funding regime changes.
    End the rediculous war on drugs.
    We need to recognize that there is a lot of hysteria being whipped up from the right for political purposess. That is a HUGE thing problem in itself. Going back to early 1900s, people have been complaining about migrant workes and illegal aliens. This is NOT a new phenomenon. As a matter of fact, Marijuana is illegal for racial reasons stemming from migrant workers and use by minorities. NOT due to scientific or health reasons.
    Creation of new Points of entry to accomodate large influxes of people seeking to become residents of our society and recognize that these are people just like you and I.
    Give Amnesty to those already here.
    Give Citizenship immediatley to the "Dreamers"
    Build a buffer, not a wall. It's cheaper to dig a big hole or trench than to build. Also, the terrain is already a perfect buffer

Ensure we have border guards and  shoot people when they are caught trying to illegally set foot on American soil illegally.  Kill them and leave their bodies to rot in place. Seriously.
    That will deter more than any wall.

We need immigration reform since current laws clearly do not work and it should be worked on by members of ALL parties.

Recognize that almost all Democrats do NOT want illegal immigration and stop the lying or risk the continuation of discourse.

Repubs and Dems are both the problem and the parties need to be disbanded. They are both corrupt and neither is interested ina real solution no matter what you or I say...
    Our bickering amongst ourselves is good for them.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 2, 2018 10:01 AM MDT
      November 1, 2018 4:46 PM MDT