Discussion » Questions » Politics » YOU DO REALIZE IT, DON'T YOU? TRUMP IS SO SCREWED. TRUMP IS TOAST. HE HAS NO IDEA THE WORLD OF HURT HE IS IN. finally.

YOU DO REALIZE IT, DON'T YOU? TRUMP IS SO SCREWED. TRUMP IS TOAST. HE HAS NO IDEA THE WORLD OF HURT HE IS IN. finally.

Posted - November 7, 2018

Responses

• I realize U.S. citizens are the ones screwed and in for a world of hurt.  NOTHING will pass through the gridlock in congress now.  Don't even think for a second they will consider working together.
      November 7, 2018 4:46 AM MST

Let's put it this way.  Better a grid lock than anything Trump is trying to push through.  Better let it sit and sit and sit and sit and let the Dems elect a person who can get things done not spend the 2020 term undoing the hurts Trump has caused.

BETTER GRID LOCK THIS MONSTER.   We can wait.  Give Mueller time to put him away for good.  
      November 8, 2018 7:53 PM MST

• Mueller is gone in 3...2...1
      November 10, 2018 8:18 AM MST

i dont think he is
      November 7, 2018 2:53 PM MST

Didn't you say that last month?  And about six months ago?  And at least twice last year?  And every time he's put his big foot in his big mouth? And every time yet another lawsuit against him was successful? And following each of his scandals and mini-scandals and fake news generated by your team?  And every media-invented shocker? And just after the first hundred days?  And just after the inauguration?  And immediately after the votes were counted? And prior to Election Day in 2016?  And during the campaign? And . . . 

(Sigh.)  My friend, I think your predictor is broken. 

~
      November 8, 2018 7:42 PM MST

I did say similar things about Trump.  Yes, indeedy I did.  Now they are all coming home to roost.  I didn't say he was toast that week and he was going to jail that week.  I said he is toast.  Because the noose is tightening and now the whole country is behind the change, not the aging, white senate. 

Why do you think my grape is sour?  My grape is angry.  My grape is praying for this bum to get out of there.  And his Administration.  And you should too.  What color grape is a grape that is filled with pity for you? 

November 8, 2018 7:56 PM MST

"And you should too."
      You had me until that doosie. You know I love you as if you were my big sister, and you and I go way back, so when I take you to task, it's not from hatred nor anger. 
      The Thought Police should be abolished. You have the right to think your way without dictating to others that they should follow suit. I doubt you'd appreciate me intimating to you that anything you think should be reversed because I see it differently. Let fair be fair: I won't tell you how you should think, nor will I accept being told how I should think. 

Gracias, con mucho amor

Tu hermanito
    ~
      November 8, 2018 8:10 PM MST

You like Adolph Hitler and I do not.  That is what I think.  

Unconditional Love You 

Sharon
      November 8, 2018 8:13 PM MST

You make wild-eyed and unrealistic comparisons and I don't. 
      November 8, 2018 8:14 PM MST

• The only team I'm on is team me.
      November 10, 2018 8:16 AM MST

Love ya, Sharonna, but why are you SHOUTING? And unfortunately, you wishing it doesn't make it so.
      November 8, 2018 7:45 PM MST

Now, now, Stu:

~
      November 8, 2018 7:51 PM MST

Because after two years of having to swallow his bull, we have a SAY.  It feels good to cry it from the rooftops.
      November 8, 2018 7:51 PM MST

But with the Republicans still in control of the Senate, things may not change all that much.
      November 8, 2018 7:57 PM MST

Exactly.   If they fight him, which they promise to do, he will fight back.  Stymied will be the climate; versus his making these destructive, headstrong, and illegal decisions.  Kavanaugh was not the legal pick for Chief Justice.  He had no business allowing that obstructor of justice even on the Bench.

Maybe Democrats will grow a pair and stop him from doing things that will last our lifetime.  Maybe.  I think they are chomping at the bit to stop his arrogant, illegal obstruction of justice. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 8, 2018 8:29 PM MST
      November 8, 2018 8:08 PM MST