Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What is the ETA of that Caravan? No one seems to be talking about it anymore. I have cookies in the oven

What is the ETA of that Caravan? No one seems to be talking about it anymore. I have cookies in the oven

Posted - November 8, 2018

Responses

not sure what youre talking about
      November 8, 2018 11:14 AM MST

• The conspiracy theorists were saying it would be here by election day. Guess that didn't pan out. Now it's mostly disappeared from the airwaves as the caravan has split up. Our collective interest in something only lasts so long. 
      November 8, 2018 11:15 AM MST

• I never heard anyone saying they would be here before election day.
      November 8, 2018 11:45 AM MST

• I heard that quite a bit, actually. That George Soros was paying for buses to bring them here by election day. 
      November 8, 2018 11:56 AM MST

• They're in Mexico City, so it doesn't appear he did.
      November 8, 2018 12:01 PM MST

They split up so it is no more. Or at least not nearly as big. This post was edited by my2cents at November 8, 2018 7:26 PM MST
      November 8, 2018 11:32 AM MST

How long before Trump claims what a hero he is for disbursing everyone.
      November 8, 2018 7:27 PM MST

Gotta secure the border whether they coming separate or in big caravan.
      November 8, 2018 8:17 PM MST

• They're in Messyho City at current for vacation, nourishment, rest, and supplies before continuing onward toward the U.S.   Messyho City better be stocked up on Wheaties. :P
      November 8, 2018 11:50 AM MST

Were these poor, homeless refugees really something to worry about? Who knows if they’ll ever get here.

Trump and his toadies invented an army of rabid monsters bee-lining for the Bible Belt. Oh my.
    Fear what you don’t know, fear what we tell you. 

Real leadership wouldn’t need fearful rhetoric. A talented leader would have quickly made it known, “no problem, we got this”  (with the forces currently at our disposal, it is a foregone conclusion) and handled the matter without much fuss. There are more important matters at hand.

That’s not what happened. How could it have been otherwise?
    As long as people elect ”leaders” who are so grossly unfit, fear will always be in play. This post was edited by Don Barzini at November 8, 2018 7:27 PM MST
      November 8, 2018 3:51 PM MST

• They were scapegoats and campaiugn tools. 
    Let's revisit this question in 1 week. 
    This will be forgotten and replaced by yet another trumpian distraction
      November 8, 2018 3:54 PM MST

Indeed they were. Obviously so. But people still bought it. How sad. 
    We agree on the rest, too. 

November 8, 2018 5:03 PM MST

Yeah, they are talking about it, but as usual, Trump wants things to be focused other places.  Like firing the Attorney General. This achieves a few purposes that are only helpful to Trump.  

1.  He gives a big middle finger to the Dems taking over the House
    2.  He can fire Mueller by firing Jeff Sessions.
    3.  He can start a raging hissy fit at the media by insulting all members of the press who were of dark complexions.  It was really horrid.  It was like him saying WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

So, we are TRYING to get President Trump to speak about DACA, but it seems to be pressing against a nerve.

November 8, 2018 7:25 PM MST