Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Legal » why is it easier to get ssi thru a connpany than on your own?

why is it easier to get ssi thru a connpany than on your own?

Ive been trying to get ssi for yrs and could never get it until a neighbor left a note under nny door with citizenship disability's nunnber, i called thenn up and they worked with nne and they acconnplished what no one else could do in yrs they did in nnonths, so how conne they could do it when noone else can?

Posted - November 16, 2018

Responses

Possibly they know how to - “The ins and outs” - the detailed or complicated facts of something to get results - the wording/s that affects a decision. This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at November 16, 2018 9:07 PM MST
      November 16, 2018 4:00 PM MST

They know what to say and how to say it. And more important what NOT to say. 
    I have a friend who was turned down and went through a lawyer and one of the first things was do not say this or do this:

Never say "I am fine" if you are fine, you do not qualify for disability. 

If you say your pain will not allow you to sit for more than 20min but then during your interview you sit for more than 20min they question your claim, even if you are forcing yourself trying to be respectful. They tell you yo go ahead and stand when needed. Etc

November 17, 2018 9:13 PM MST