Active Now

Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » WAIT A SECOND! I just figured out this evil plot that's been hatched against me, and I ain't gonna let it fly! Is Stu Bee my replacement?

WAIT A SECOND! I just figured out this evil plot that's been hatched against me, and I ain't gonna let it fly! Is Stu Bee my replacement?

Mysteriously, this "Stu Bee" person happens along and slowly starts to horn in on my territory.  The ruse is that he's supposedly an ally, but little by little, I'm beginning to recognize the signs of the coup that's about to take place here.  Do you conspirators think I have seen the strange vehicles parked outside of my residence and my workplace at odd hours of the day?  Were the phone calls from unknown numbers wherein no one says anything but just hangs up part of this subterfuge?  The footsteps following me late at night on dark streets, I turn around and no one is there.  People I don't even know suddenly striking up conversations with me asking subtle yet probing questions.  Notes left in places I'm sure to find them, filled with undecipherable scribble and foreign characters.  The beeps and dings on my electronic devices that you've obviously bugged.  The helicopters circling high overhead, most likely loaded to the gills with monitoring equipment, right? 

How do I know he's even a real person and not just some algorithm, some computer program you've cooked up to phase out the old Randy D, tried and true, then put this android in my place?    Well, if you thought it would be easy to get to me, you'd better think again.  Grrrrrrrrrr.
~

Posted - November 20, 2018

Responses

•    It's probably difficult for you to believe that the moniker of "The Restraining Order Kid" doesn't instill confidence or trust amongst the membership, but as the amount of legal paperwork grows in your profile, so grows the need to find someone that doesn't upset the membership with such regularity.

We're sure, in time, that you will see the wisdom in this transfer of power.  If nothing else, it will free up more time for building your tilde empire.  :)
      November 20, 2018 1:22 PM MST

I actually caught Element doing it too. I'm a little afraid you've kicked off a trend. D:
      November 20, 2018 1:51 PM MST

Hey...don't get ME involved with this ruse.
      November 20, 2018 4:52 PM MST

Pssst!  JA (whispering), did you see the judge about that restraining order yet? This post was edited by CallMeIshmael at November 20, 2018 10:54 PM MST
      November 20, 2018 5:16 PM MST

At least a dozen times, but all the evidence disappears before the charges can ever be drawn up.
      November 20, 2018 8:52 PM MST

nnaybe
      November 20, 2018 1:54 PM MST

You stated: "People I don't even know suddenly striking up conversations with me asking subtle yet

probing questions." What kind of questions are they?  Perhaps something like "hi, how are you,? or,

"haven't seen you in a while, where have you been?" Are you wearing your foil hat again? What do 

the footsteps sound like: a person, or an animal or perhaps...escaped tildes following you?  What are

you doing out, walking at night?  I'm asking for a friend. 
      November 20, 2018 2:51 PM MST

Thanks...you pointed out an error.
      November 20, 2018 4:53 PM MST

Oh, please. You aren't fooling anyone. We know that Stu Bee is your sock puppet. Now go play with your tildes.
      November 20, 2018 4:48 PM MST

Asking subtle, yet probing...(comma)
    By the way. do you live in a town where you can walk dark streets at night?
      November 20, 2018 4:55 PM MST