Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The guy MISLEADS(LIES TO) the country, the people consistently constantly. Why would it matter if it were done under oath or not?

The guy MISLEADS(LIES TO) the country, the people consistently constantly. Why would it matter if it were done under oath or not?

Posted - November 30, 2018

Responses

This group of American politicians, Democrat and Republican alike, are all flawed.

ALL.  They all have their own agenda and it is one against the other.  This cannot work.  This will never work.

Only until a leader is born that people follow for the right reasons, will we be able to progress and be the World Leader that can actually lead and heal the planet.

We have some really great candidates, Bernie Sanders?  I would LOVE him to lead.  Joe Biden, he is a great guy, but I don't know how much I stand behind his ideas, because I really do not know what his agenda is besides people like him.  That is not the stuff we need right now.  We need progressives like Bernie to change the face of this Country.  If anyone can drain things, and eliminate much toxic poison, he's our man.  

But, as it stands, this Nation is one of total lawlessness.  Like a mob boss, he is called by the FREE PRESS, not FOX.  But I see him more like an stupid, old king of old.  Off with your head, I'm constipated...that's his modus operandi.

A moron shall lead us, is not what I remember in any prophecies except the ones alluding to World War III.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 30, 2018 3:00 PM MST
      November 30, 2018 9:02 AM MST

We managed to make it work before.  The players were superior to what we have today.  There were racists and bigots then too but the people did not support them except in little pockets of here and there mostly in the south in the red states. Now all trumpicans support racists bigots because they support the john of don who brought racism and bigotry into the mainstream and made it acceptable. He brought it out of the closet and shadows. He pulled it up from the slime and brought it out into the light. The john is killing everything Obama did for the country and the people. He is SO JEALOUS of the popularity of Obama he wants to erase every trace of his ever having been president. As a result the environment is going to he**. Our national parks are going to he**. Emissions standards for cars have been lowered. The FDA is not doing a good job so we are at risk with our meds our cosmetics and our food. He put haters into the jobs. An environmental protection HATER was made head of that. An public education HATER was made head of that. You name it and a HATER heads it. I could go on for days listing all the evil this man has done to this country but what's the point?  Thank you for your reply Sharon. This post was edited by RosieG at November 30, 2018 3:23 PM MST
      November 30, 2018 3:19 PM MST

Lying knows no bounds. Almost all of us have lied or do lie to one degree or another. What's interesting though is that many folks seem to either have forgotten or ignored that fact when they proceed to condemn others for doing the same thing they have done or still do. Personally speaking, I try to engage in an honest self-evaluation every day to make sure I have taken the log out of my own eye before I even think about taking the speck out of someone else's eye. (Matthew 7:5)  As always, just my opinion. :)
      November 30, 2018 1:43 PM MST

The oath allows for criminal prosecution when appropriate--- 

Declaration Under Penalty of Perjury:  A signed statement, sworn to be true by the signer, that will make the signer guilty of the crime of perjury if the statement is shown to be materially false -- that is, the lie is relevant and significant to the case.

November 30, 2018 2:48 PM MST

So taking an oath puts teeth into being punished for lying then? Otherwise you can lie your a**  off without any negative ramifications? I wonder who thought that up tom? It seems to me a lie should be unacceptable and a  chargeable offense when a person in authority with power tells it and it affects other people. Oath be dam*ed!  SIGH. There are always outs aren't there? Always ways for liars to slither through loopholes?  Didn't the Supremes rule that lying is not unconstitutional? Or some such thing? False advertising. Phony sales pitches. Saying a product will do what it won't do? Thank you for the info. I appreciate it. I think an oathy liar and an unoathy liar is still a LIAR. Window dressing changes nothing. But I'm hardheaded and stubborn and not a lawyer. Happy Saturday! :)
      December 1, 2018 2:30 AM MST