Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Will you wear this to Christmas Dinner?

Will you wear this to Christmas Dinner?

That being a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as an outfit, why or why not?

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

no but nnaybe i should since thats the way i'll feel when noone invites nne anyways
      December 5, 2018 9:46 AM MST

I know you're kind of a downer on wearing them, but why not?,  You should at least try it don't you think!
      December 5, 2018 7:47 PM MST

• I like them all drawn up in my crack, makes me feel like I just pinched a loaf. xD
      December 5, 2018 4:03 PM MST

No I wouldn't wear a bin bag to Christmas dinner, I'd be frightened I'd have the leftovers thrown over me.
      December 5, 2018 5:10 PM MST

• Hey, you might be on to something! ;D
      December 5, 2018 5:16 PM MST

Why would they do that?  usually you can make them into nice outfits.
      December 5, 2018 7:45 PM MST

Because Bin bags were made to line the bin or trash can, outfits are not usually made of bin liners, but cotton, nylon, polyester, and other such fabrics.  Your interest is unusual not usual, unfortunately for you not many people share this interest on here, but I hope you find someone that does. 
      December 8, 2018 10:11 AM MST

I have to know, what is with you and the trash bags, is it a sex thing? Because if so it's a strangely specific fetish, unless it's part of a larger plastic kinda thing, like people who like rubber
      December 5, 2018 9:12 PM MST

No it isn't,  I just am passionate about wearing them and I also think it should be part of mainstream fashion.  Plus a lot of people don't know about using them as clothing.
      December 7, 2018 6:29 PM MST