Active Now

Malizz
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You VANQUISH an enemy before it VANQUISHES you don't you? How would you like the john of a don to VANQUISH the media?

You VANQUISH an enemy before it VANQUISHES you don't you? How would you like the john of a don to VANQUISH the media?

You do support his assertion allegation accusation that THE MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE don't you? Well d'ya got any ideas the best way to have the john of don VANQUISH the enemy? Wanna help him and be a VANQUISHER? Don't ask what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country. What better doer can thoust be than by VANQUISHING THE ENEMY?

Posted - December 6, 2018

Responses

I think that his suppression of the media does not bode well for Don. 

It may be good for his base.  I had a friend who supports TRUMP, because she never reads the news nor watches TV, she just wants him to be the way she envisions him to be.  It is sick and sad, but thousands of seemingly very bright individuals are just like my friend.  She is very smart.  She is very stupid when it comes to reading people.  It just boggles my mind that ANYONE of any intelligence could accept him knowing what is going on world-wide.  I think she has her group of Christians who fill her head with nonsense, and she admires her leaders in her faith and trusts them to give her the skinny on what to think.

You know the type.  Anyway, those people would love to crush all media that is not behind Donald Trump.  She tells me that I have it wrong and I listen to only the channels that bash Trump.  Do not ignore that the only channel that does not is FOX NEWS and even they are turning on him.  So who is not listening, her or me?  

The rest of us are aghast at his illegal behavior.  Banning Jim Acosta for daring to ask a question that was inconvenient for him to answer.  Ridiculing April Ryan and any person of color who upsets him with backing him into a corner and asking a pointed question.  WHAT A STUPID QUESTION he said to her.  Can you imagine?  How transparent is that when a buffoon such as himself cannot even recognize that the entire watching world sees this as a weakness, not a leader of any strength.

What a stupid PERSON.  What idiots we are for letting this happen.  LET US PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS MISTAKE and vote every time there is an election from the bottom up.  Leave no candidate  a choice for your vote until you research what he stands for.

That is the main education this country must LEARN and learn it now.

And the media IS the message. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 7, 2018 6:12 AM MST
      December 6, 2018 7:15 AM MST

5 million people praying for Trump..

Google  'Alabama pastor asks church to pray for Trump being assailed by witchcraft'

(I tried make a link but didn't work)
      December 6, 2018 7:57 AM MST

Yes. Well there are lotsa wackadoodles in the clergy. They don't just have lotsa pedophiles there Kg. They got lotsa mediocre mental dwarfs that embrace conspiracy! Sigh. My take on it. Happy Friday to thee Kg! :)
      December 7, 2018 6:18 AM MST

You know  Sharon Old School and I had that very same conversation last Monday morning before he took off for Ventura. He posits that some very brilliant highly intelligent people support you know hoo/hoom. I don't buy it. There is a defect in logic...an inadequacy...a lack.. in anyone that finds such a one as the john of don worthy of any support. They may be "intelligent by rote". Know lotsa  book facts. So what? That does not indicate intelligence to me at all. I suppose we all have different views of what constitutes intelligence. Anyone who supports you know hoo/hoom is not intelligent in my book. Period. At any level. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 7, 2018 6:16 AM MST