designer
Slartibartfast
lavender
Zack
ADOLPH TRUMP
Lexie
elon musk
OldManLadyLuck
Ward E
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Everyone wants to go to Heaven "apart from me ",but no one wants to die.....Fact or Fiction ...:)

Everyone wants to go to Heaven "apart from me ",but no one wants to die.....Fact or Fiction ...:)

Posted - December 6, 2018

• 21349
    sounds like a fact
      December 6, 2018 2:25 PM MST
    1

• 8159
    I think you right...:) 
      December 6, 2018 2:59 PM MST
    0

• 1589
    I keep telling people ... If they really believed Heaven was real and so great, they wouldn't be afraid of dying.  They'd actually be anxious to go.  Nor would they grieve when someone died.  (I mean, unless they thought that person was going to Hell.  But very few think that of their own family.)
      December 6, 2018 3:02 PM MST
    1

• 4703
    If they really believed Heaven was real and so great, they wouldn't be afraid of dying---some people just fear change, regardless of how good they think it will be for them.

They'd actually be anxious to go---not if they see a connection between what they do and learn here and how much they will enjoy heaven. 

Nor would they grieve when someone died---Grieving is a normal response to a loss of any kind. (I wasn't really ready to see my kids go off to college, no matter how great it would be for them.) 
      December 6, 2018 7:57 PM MST
    0

• 250
    You may be onto something.  I saw the post and only saw the He, my mind immediately jumped to  Heathrow a godforsaken place if there ever was one
      December 6, 2018 7:43 PM MST
    0