Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Well we know whom the son of God is purported to be. Whom do YOU think is the son of Devil?

Well we know whom the son of God is purported to be. Whom do YOU think is the son of Devil?

Posted - December 15, 2018

Responses

Why not ask about the daughter of same?

December 15, 2018 7:03 AM MST

Rosemary's baby?
      December 15, 2018 1:16 PM MST

That was a very creepy movie. But it was fiction. I mean who is son of  Devil in fact.  Maybe Devil is very frisky nd hot to trot and sexually promiscuous Devil never dies. Devil lives forever. Maybe Devil fathered all the evildoers in history? Hitler could be one of the sons. Putin another. Put here on earth to harm hurt damage sabotage destroy good. Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      December 16, 2018 3:51 AM MST

Spiritually speaking, the devil (Satan) has many sons and daughters. Whether you believe it or not the Bible says as much.

John 8:44-47  "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45“But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46“Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason, you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”
      December 15, 2018 11:45 PM MST