Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How is the Syrian government going to react to Trump's troop withdrawal?

How is the Syrian government going to react to Trump's troop withdrawal?

Posted - December 20, 2018

Responses

There are 3 predators that are drooling.  Putin, which is Trump's darling and the reason he withdrew.  This is treason.  He forsook our partners in this war, the Kurds.  He just up and left them high and dry and now? They will die.  Sure as shootin'.   They are dead in the water.  Thank you, PIG DONALD TRUMP.  Do you know why he did this?  To deflect from the fact that he is being charged with very serious crimes.  

So, Russia is very interested in taking over.  So is his buddy that Prince that killed the reporter.  The Arab guy.

And one other, I forget.  I only had 3 hours of sleep last night and I just got home from work.

Anyway the good guys are dead in the water and Trump is responsible.  The military is pissed.  The Generals in charge are outraged. But Trump thinks this is a good idea.   What a freaking 'tard.

Here we go.  These guys will explain it to you better than I can.  They get it right and they are not FOX NEWS.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 21, 2018 6:51 AM MST
      December 20, 2018 10:01 PM MST

no idea, only tinne will tell
      December 21, 2018 2:38 PM MST

if it actually happens, oh good, they've gone. But it never happened in Afghanistan, Iraq...  
      December 21, 2018 2:40 PM MST

Go after the Kurds.

December 21, 2018 10:14 PM MST

• So, that means that Trump is murdering the Kurds without wiping Isis out?
      December 22, 2018 9:38 AM MST