Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » I wonder why we never hear about Jewish Rabbis molesting children. Any ideas?

I wonder why we never hear about Jewish Rabbis molesting children. Any ideas?

Posted - December 21, 2018

Responses

Well what do you think a BRISS is?

And it's celebrated.  ????  Whack his PEEPEE!

(for my Jewish friends? THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE.  I honor the Jewish traditions and respect them )   Way more than this pig poser.  I'll bet he pitched a fit when he had to mess up his beautiful hair-do.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 21, 2018 10:29 AM MST
      December 21, 2018 10:07 AM MST

And moyels (sp) only take tips. Ouch.
      December 21, 2018 10:30 AM MST

Haardie HAR HARRRR

LOL

December 21, 2018 10:55 AM MST

Sadly, it happens everywhere.  Just google "Rabbi molester" too many results come up. 
      December 21, 2018 10:45 AM MST

• You don’t hear about Protestant ministers doing it either. I’m sure it happens, but there’s not the same kind of hierarchy and organization that the Catholic Church has which is conducive to covering it up. Nor is there the same vow of celibacy which may be related to the acts.
      December 21, 2018 11:28 AM MST

Don't me started...I will start talking about the dumbing down of the Catholic people.
      December 21, 2018 12:20 PM MST

Child molestors get jobs in schools,collages ,orphanages all religious organizations,governent child welfare , young offender organizations and even homes for homeless kids....
    At the moment in England  sport coaches are being prosecuted...
    There are even cases in mental institutions where those with problems are systematically abused....it's also the same where children with severe physical problem live within the care system....
    You never get to hear of the outcome of those that have offended.....I feel as those every government we have much prefer it to be kept quiet and not outwardly publishused.....
      January 26, 2019 5:42 PM MST

In Phoenix, AZ, a comatose woman was impregnated by a male nurse. He should be castrated and made to eat his own balls.
      January 26, 2019 6:25 PM MST

Sir Jimmy Saville did the same to many childred in those type of institution....  
    Sir Cyril Smith a high up Labour  MP did the same and our police  and his follow MP's knew what he was like....
    Nothing was said until they both died...

I really do agree with you ,whther they themselves were sick or not....
    A dead creep can never abuse ....
    Im still trying to work out why Anerica never executed Charles Manson...
    We had Ian Brady in England  in the sixties that did simular things to kids....it's inhumane to hurt them though..

January 26, 2019 7:14 PM MST

nnaybe cause theyre not nnolesting children
      December 21, 2018 1:57 PM MST

"nnaybe .. nnolesting"? I get it now. I suspect you no em for sometime now. Why not use the onscreen keyboard, or copy paste the letter when you need it?
      January 26, 2019 5:08 PM MST

• Maybe because they are allowed to marry.  And since there are so few young men going into the priesthood, the Catholic church needs to change if it is to survive!
      December 21, 2018 2:36 PM MST

Maybe criminals do not have Sanctuary from prosecution in any church or synagog, sinogog, cynigog, whatever...  other than the Catholic Church.  And so criminals are not drawn to other types of congregations. This post was edited by CallMeIshmael at January 26, 2019 6:25 PM MST
      December 21, 2018 7:49 PM MST

The head Rabbi in Hampstead Grd Suburbs north west London where I live molested his own grand daughter around ten years ago......There was a huge cover up around the area and no one ever really spoke about it...

With the orthodox sect ,the first female child has an abysmal life in many cases and is almost treated as a slave....
    Its another religion where they all want male children ,even the mothers do as well....  
      January 26, 2019 5:24 PM MST