Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » A GIFT FROM ME TO TRUMP'S PATHETIC BASE. Here's a number where you can call to personally thank him for all the lies he has told.

A GIFT FROM ME TO TRUMP'S PATHETIC BASE. Here's a number where you can call to personally thank him for all the lies he has told.

Posted - December 22, 2018

Responses

It is as if all of the false praise he lavishes on himself isn’t enough. Talk about fragile egos. 
      December 22, 2018 9:58 PM MST

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?  It looks like something someone made up to make fun of him.  BUT NO. This is REAL, of course.
      December 22, 2018 10:02 PM MST

Why doesn't he just change his name to Kim? This is the kind of crap NK leaders get off on.
      December 22, 2018 10:35 PM MST

Is there a number to call to tell him a sincere "F**K YOU"?
      December 22, 2018 10:43 PM MST

The media has not yet graduated from middle school. Here's your proof. 
      December 23, 2018 6:41 AM MST

The MEDIA?   You think the MEDIA is responsible?  

This is TRUMP'S BASE.  Paid for and promoted by TRUMP'S base which is no more THE MEDIA than the Enquirer is a newspaper filled with facts.

This is a ploy to get strength in numbers by brainwashing the already brainwashed.

IMAGINE BEING HYPNOTIZED TO THANK ADOLPH HITLER.  Same thing.

Remember this scene?  It is forever etched in my brain of the TRUE HORRORS of BRAINWASHING and the effects it can have.  It is a scene sung by a NAZI young man who sees the future through the eyes of ADOLPH HITLER.

He has the same zealot sheen in his eyes that all good little BRAINWASHED TRUMP BASE FOLKS have.  They would die for Trump.  DIE for him.  And that means? THEY WOULD KILL FOR HIM.

Thank you, Donald Trump.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 23, 2018 7:28 AM MST
      December 23, 2018 6:44 AM MST

dont have the nunnber
      December 23, 2018 9:52 AM MST