Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So do you approve of the extreme right-wing TV celebrity talk show hosts who are actually in charge? Whom do YOU want stable boy to obey?

So do you approve of the extreme right-wing TV celebrity talk show hosts who are actually in charge? Whom do YOU want stable boy to obey?

Posted - December 23, 2018

Responses

I don't want STABLE BOY PERIOD.
    I don't want anything to do with that pig.

I want him erased.  PERMANENTLY.  OUT VOTED. OUT NUMBERED and JAILED.

In a permanent stable of his own making.  FOREVER. Lock him up and throw away the key.

GOOD RIDDANCE and who cares what he thinks about anything?  I hope we see him in a cell locked away deeper than Manson was.  

December 23, 2018 9:18 AM MST

You. I only want people to obey you. The last hope for the world is to follow your every word and whim.  Your intelligence and intuition are obvious, and we are graced by your benevolent in reminding us of it several times daily.  Any who fail to bow to your idealism are doomed. I await your next orders, o vaunted and wise leader. 
      December 23, 2018 9:24 AM MST

I don't watch television nor approve of much of anything about it. It's far more interesting and satisfying living in the real world interacting with real people. :)
      December 24, 2018 12:46 AM MST

If I must pick one.....hmmm. Gotta go with Laura Ingram. 
      December 24, 2018 4:15 AM MST