Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly stable boy told a 7-year-old child that "belief in Santa Claus at that age is marginal". WHAT?

Allegedly stable boy told a 7-year-old child that "belief in Santa Claus at that age is marginal". WHAT?

Posted - December 26, 2018

Responses

At that age I had the sense to see that was how you got presents. My younger brother didn't. 
      December 26, 2018 5:54 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Wednesday to you! At age 3 I figured it out. How? Well it was actually on Easter Day and I noticed that the eggs the "Easter Bunny" had left for us were identical to the eggs we had colored the day before. So I asked my mom about it. I said "there is no Easter Bunny is there"? She answered truthfully. Then I said "I suppose there is no Santa Claus either". Again she did not lie. You see I have always been very curious. :)
      December 26, 2018 6:01 AM MST

I heard once that the evil acts you commit on Earth determine the size of your honor guard in Hell. His Royal Orangeness is probably at  a time in his life where he's thinking seriously about that. He wants a yuge one.
      December 26, 2018 6:24 AM MST