Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If you could sing a song about your relationship with your significant other to the Word what would it be?

If you could sing a song about your relationship with your significant other to the Word what would it be?

My significant other met me when I was a hood and she helped me change my way's. So the song I would sing to the World would be She's Keeping Time by BTO, Included part of the lyrics and a link to the song. Cheers! Trouble comes in shapes and sizes some of them are friends. Trouble is what trouble does it always has an end. I've got to keep myself together got to get it straight I've got to find some better things before it gets too late. Then I found myself a woman she's the one who keeps me in line - when I go wrong she's always there beside me - she's keeping time she's keeping time. Failure comes before success tries to bring you down. Before you give up please call your baby she likes to hang around. You got to get yourself together - you got to get it straight. You got to find some peace of mind before it's way to late. Then I found myself a woman she's the one who keeps me in line when I go wrong she's always there beside me - she's keeping time she's keeping time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJsKEp3xlSc

Posted - August 24, 2016

Responses

Here are the lyrics:____________________________

No tune yet, though.

August 24, 2016 10:53 AM MDT

• No doubt, after marrying my high school sweetheart, 40 years later this song does it every time ... 

August 24, 2016 10:56 AM MDT

•   August 24, 2016 11:33 AM MDT

• Beautiful song

August 24, 2016 11:35 AM MDT

I've been a fool

I've been a foo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hool

Forgiving you each time you did me wrong

I've been a long time leaving you and I'll be a long time gone.

August 25, 2016 2:58 AM MDT