Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mom, apple pie and baseball. AMERICAN TRADITION! Number 4 on that list? Keeping track of the number of stable boy's LIES.. Do you?

Mom, apple pie and baseball. AMERICAN TRADITION! Number 4 on that list? Keeping track of the number of stable boy's LIES.. Do you?

Posted - December 31, 2018

Responses

• No, thank God, I've got a life that occupies a great portion of my time. There's just no time for unhealthy obsessing about Trump or anything else.
      December 31, 2018 6:53 AM MST

That's next to impossible.  He's only been in office for 2 years and they're already having to invent new numbers in order to count his lies.
      December 31, 2018 10:14 AM MST

Fib-illions  - One Fib-illion - Two Fib-illion - Three Fib-illion................... Cheers and Happy New Year!
      December 31, 2018 10:32 AM MST

It's a hard number to nail down Shuhak.  A guy who is making it his life's work sez since stable boy keeps repeating the same lies endlessly so it isn't that hard. At last count it's something 6,457 or thereabouts. The stable boy rate of lies accelerated significantly in 2018 over 2017 so hold on tight because 2019 is gonna be sumpin'!  Thank you for your reply. I think they invented a double Pinocchio for him. The mostest lies ever told by any human ever so far and getting morer and morer. I just wish the lies were more creative imaginative inventive. I'm gonna ask cuz maybe others wish that too! Thank you for your reply m'dear!  :)
      January 1, 2019 5:51 AM MST

Nope. I don't keep track of anyone's lies because almost all of us have done it to one degree or another.

Luke 6:41-42  "And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but perceives not the beam that is in your own eye? 42 Either how can you say to your brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in your eye when you yourself behold not the beam that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of your own eye, and then shall you see clearly to pull out the mote that is in your brother's eye."
      December 31, 2018 9:13 PM MST

Different strokes. Some say potato and some potahto I say tomato and you say tomahto. Thank you for your reply ru and Happy New Year  2019 Tuesday to thee and thine from me and mine! :)
      January 1, 2019 5:52 AM MST