Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Politics » When will you embrace the Trump Presidency with a loving- heart and/or an undisturbed psyche?

When will you embrace the Trump Presidency with a loving- heart and/or an undisturbed psyche?

Posted - December 31, 2018

Responses

I FOR ONE, AM VERY GREATFUL FOR HIM, TO ME HE IS LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, AFTER THE LAST  YEARS. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ALL THE HATRED AGAINST HIM, IT IS AN AMERICA THAT I AM NOT USED TO.
      December 31, 2018 7:56 PM MST

It is an America that has no real education,  television and internet created these monsters 
      December 31, 2018 7:58 PM MST

You probably like the smell of Napalm in the morning too.  Not really your fault and I forgive you your total unawareness that the man you feel this loving way towards is a sham.  The loving feelings come from you, but your misdirection is something you cannot let go of.  You think, and this is an error, you THINK that something precious will be taken from you if you give up this idea that Trump brings you happiness.  And the last election brought you misery.  The reason you are breathing the free air that you do is from the last election, the reason you have ANY health care is due to the last election and the reason the economy was able to improve was from the last election.  WAKE UP and READ A BOOK OR TWO ABOUT THE REAL TRUMP?  There are seriously a LIBRARY FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT THE BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN AGAINST THIS MORON.
      April 24, 2019 12:08 PM MDT

As mush as I would embrace any televangelists. 
      December 31, 2018 8:04 PM MST

I already have.
      December 31, 2018 8:21 PM MST

Undisturbed in this era lends to the last letter of psyche being changed to "o".
      April 24, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

The fact of my sentient intelligence prevents me from embracing the despicable, amoral, delusional, inept, corrosive, congenitally dishonest, unhinged egomaniacal laughingstock currently befouling the White House, and embarrassing America. 

The minority of you who still do are in for a tough road ahead. You heard it here.
    Cheers!! This post was edited by Don Barzini at April 24, 2019 12:10 PM MDT
      December 31, 2018 9:12 PM MST

Both aphoristic and succinct.
      December 31, 2018 9:36 PM MST

I get a hint you aren't a fan of the Commander?
      December 31, 2018 9:43 PM MST

No, not so much. 
      December 31, 2018 9:52 PM MST

Maybe after space aliens abduct me and give me a lobotomy. Cheers and happy New Year!
      December 31, 2018 9:57 PM MST

My psyche is undisturbed. I feel complete equanimity towards the Trump presidency. 
      January 1, 2019 9:45 AM MST

Are you sure you are still alive?

April 24, 2019 11:40 AM MDT

Yes. And he has access to leaving the USA any time he wishes.  That would give me equanimity of sorts as well.  
      April 24, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

lol
      April 24, 2019 12:05 PM MDT

There is no one as brilliant and handsome as Trump.  When I see him, my heart glows.  When I hear him, my mind enlarges.  When I go to pay my bills, I have more money to pay and less bills too.  I love Donald Trump so much. You know that his uncle was Head of MIT and Trump tells us just today that those genes are in Trump's blood.  Who can compete with a president who has MIT in his blood?  

The sad thing is most people who follow Trump don't even know what MIT is.  The only recognizable thing in Trump's black blood are lumps of cholesterol. 

Donald Trump says his late uncle, an MIT professor, was proof of family’s smart genes

Donald Trump was at the final round of the Barclays golf tournament Sunday in Edison, N.J.
    Mel Evans/Associated Press
    Donald Trump was at the final round of the Barclays golf tournament Sunday in Edison, N.J.
    By Matt Viser Globe Staff  August 31, 2015

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump boasts about a lot of things, his business acumen, his wealth, his expensive tastes. Now add this: his DNA.

Trump recently has cited a late uncle, John G. Trump, a renowned professor at MIT, as evidence of his excellent breeding.

“I had an uncle went to MIT who is a top professor. Dr. John Trump. A genius,” Trump said in an interview with CNN. “It’s in my blood. I’m smart. Great marks. Like really smart.”

Advertisement
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 24, 2019 12:17 PM MDT
      April 24, 2019 12:14 PM MDT