Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you keep doing things that don't work even when you know they won't work?

Do you keep doing things that don't work even when you know they won't work?

#work

Posted - January 1, 2019

Responses

• no

#insanity
      January 1, 2019 5:16 PM MST

That would be insanity. And, yes I do. Help. ;p
      January 1, 2019 5:31 PM MST

I stopped that today and resumed my light therapy this morning.  I just can't do without it in the winter.  I start feeling good then stop the therapy and slowly fall away from feeling good.  So much so that I dont feel like doing the therapy and put it off.  From now on light therapy every day for me, no matter how good I think I feel. Winter is always such a struggle even with the therapy.  Once I'm in real sunshine I perk right up and am so darn happy. 
      January 1, 2019 5:38 PM MST

Nup.
    I might experiment a bit to see whether fine-tuning something or developing better skill will make all the difference necessary. Often, that's all it takes.
    But if something really fails and isn't fixable, I definitely abandon it and look for a better way.
      January 1, 2019 8:34 PM MST

Nup.
    I experiment a bit to see whether fine-tuning something or developing better skill will make all the difference necessary. Often, that's all it takes.
    But if something really fails and isn't fixable, I definitely abandon it and look for a better way. This post was edited by inky at January 2, 2019 7:09 AM MST
      January 1, 2019 8:34 PM MST

January 2, 2019 7:10 AM MST

• no

that sounds like more work for me and i HATE doing work 
      February 4, 2019 10:03 PM MST

• Everyone has "gone around the mountain" more than once at least one time in their lives (if they're honest about it).    Sometimes we don't learn the first time.   Some people do it with crappy relationships, for some it may be debt and constant overspending.     I have been done with the "mountain" for some time now, many years.   
      February 4, 2019 10:52 PM MST