Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Travel » I call you from the airport just before boarding to tell you my arrival time in your city. You'll pick me up when I arrive there, right?

I call you from the airport just before boarding to tell you my arrival time in your city. You'll pick me up when I arrive there, right?

~

Posted - January 5, 2019

Responses

Ummm, sure. I might be a little late, but just wait until I get there, no matter how long it takes, OK?
      January 5, 2019 2:36 PM MST

Snookums, it's me just calling you once again to make sure you're on your way to come and pick me up. Every time I call, I keep getting voicemail, but I'm sure it just means there is a bad signal on the highway where you're driving. Must be a lot of traffic, too, because it's been over four hours and twenty-two minutes so far. The parking lot where I'm waiting was jam-packed with cars when I got here, but you should see it now; a jetliner could land in all this open space. Oh, well. Please call me as soon as you listen to your messages, and let me know how soon you'll get here. Miss ya, can't wait to see ya!  
    ~
      January 5, 2019 9:12 PM MST

•   January 5, 2019 2:40 PM MST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMscVyK1c_I
      January 5, 2019 3:34 PM MST

Remember, I don't like to drive. I would call Uber for you. 
      January 5, 2019 5:48 PM MST

• no thanks, i like stay as far away from logan airport as possible. have fun figuring out the public transport
      January 5, 2019 6:14 PM MST

I might be a little late getting there to pick you up.

You might want to bundle up just in case I don't make it there by the time the airport closes for the night.

January 5, 2019 8:37 PM MST

Hey, wait a minute; why don't these doors in your vehicle unlock or open from the inside, and why are there sets of handcuffs and leg shackles welded to the posts?
      January 5, 2019 8:57 PM MST