Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Ever been on a double date which ended with partners interchanged?

Ever been on a double date which ended with partners interchanged?

Posted - January 5, 2019

Responses

No....never ..
      January 5, 2019 3:30 PM MST

• No double dates, but a few 3somes. ;D
      January 5, 2019 4:28 PM MST

• Nope....I don’t do tradesies. 
      January 5, 2019 5:11 PM MST

Funny you should ask: I originally went there with Denise (on the right), but quickly found out that sandwich-making isn't up her alley, so I worked it out with Craig to switch places with me. Irene (on the left) and I have hit it off ever since. 

~

January 5, 2019 5:36 PM MST

No, but I was involved in a love quadrangle once.  I DO NOT recommend it.
      January 5, 2019 10:51 PM MST

I have switched partners yes but even if everyone is really OK with it really it doesn't work out because one couple will usually have a better time together.  So I think if you are going to go for that better to engage in regular swapping so you have the time to adjust to someone new.  Still even if you are all enjoying there still can be, and often be, different levels of affection between couples so someone or one combination will be less pleased by the arrangement than the other. 
      January 6, 2019 6:34 AM MST

• No, I never believed in switch-a-roos or "swinging", or whatever the crazy kids are calling it these days.
      January 6, 2019 8:21 AM MST

No.  The people I hang out with aren't into stuff like that.  I was so ignorant about it that I basically agreed and made plans to go to dinner with a couple I met at the pool.  We were in Vegas for a conference and my husband was in meetings that day.  I forgot about the dinner discussions and my husband and I went to dinner.  After we were back to the hotel those people knocked on our door.  I thought my husband was going to punch that other man.  He said things to those people that I can't repeat.  He was mad at me for "always talking to everybody.....never being cautious about who I talked to...and how could I not recognize what they were interested in?"  I, honestly, had never heard of swinging at that time.  We still can laugh about that. 
      January 6, 2019 10:56 PM MST

I don't believe Neelie meant swinging or swapping. 
    ~
      January 6, 2019 11:22 PM MST