Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Are you a gamer? I’m a total online gamer now...cos I’m cool like that.

Are you a gamer? I’m a total online gamer now...cos I’m cool like that.

I need an intervention from my phone...SEND HELP. 

Posted - January 5, 2019

Responses

I try to play games and then I get stuck or my computer lags. About 10 years ago, I was a WarCraft hoe. I played all the time and that's when my son was in college. I could play with him when he was away at school. No one knew that I was his mom. We had a lot of fun back then.
      January 5, 2019 7:02 PM MST

• Oh! You’re a real gamer :) I just play a music trivia game online ...but I’m very addicted to it. If I’m online here, I’m probably playing music game at same time... I loves it. I’m a gamer poser lol. 
      January 5, 2019 7:06 PM MST

That's a game I could play. I love music. Really, anything that has to do with music. I'm also a lyric person. 
      January 5, 2019 7:10 PM MST

• If you get song pop 2 tell me you’re user name and I’ll add you. I would give you my username,  but I made myself unsearchable cos sometimes I delété people cos I hate theIr guts and I don’t want them to be able to search me back under another username... I think that makes sence:)
      January 5, 2019 7:13 PM MST

lol. I love the way you are and that makes perfect sense. Thanks! 
      January 5, 2019 7:21 PM MST

• Thank you for getting me :) Not many people do... but that’s okay too :)
      January 5, 2019 7:23 PM MST

• yesss 
    i bought a switch last summer and i looooove it 
    being able to play skyrim anywhere i want is the most amazing thing 
    i also bought botw but really haven't played it much 
    i beat let's go eevee in like two days lol 
    next i want super smash bros and animal crossing when it comes out for switch 
      January 5, 2019 7:11 PM MST

• I’m feeling inadiquite as a gamer now..lol 
      January 5, 2019 7:15 PM MST

Only Words with Friends and Evil Apples. Evil Apples is hella cool - Cards Against Humanity with wildcards.
      January 6, 2019 3:43 AM MST

• Cards against humanity is one of my favourite games to play when getting together with friends. I had the evil apples app on my old phone but have been trying to keep my new phone less cluttered with apps. That was a fun online game though :) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 10, 2019 4:43 PM MST
      January 10, 2019 4:43 PM MST

i am but i havent found the time to play . i used to play more a few years ago...

sometime i might play minecraft online on my PC but thats that.
      January 6, 2019 12:29 PM MST

• I thought mine craft was lego... 
      January 10, 2019 4:41 PM MST

its fun playing minecraft online cuz you can build stuffs and they always stay on the server so other people can see it and all that.
      January 10, 2019 5:07 PM MST

• Yes, build stuff...LEGO. That’s what I said. 
      January 10, 2019 5:08 PM MST