Not Sure
FunkiestAxis261
Don Barzini
Just Asking
Nom de Plume
Shuhak
ADOLPH TRUMP
elon musk
Zack
Nevan B
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Can you boil plastic razor shavers to clean them of hair and reuse them?

Can you boil plastic razor shavers to clean them of hair and reuse them?

Saves money.

Posted - January 8

• 1180
    I don't know, but "they" say that soaking them in baby oil helps.
    2

• 19085
    You can boil anything, but that doesn't mean they will work better. The baby oil thing was false. I tried it and it clogged up my razor. Moot, anyway...I rarely shave anymore.
    3

• 1180
    Clogged up your razor?  How, I wonder?  It's not supposed to solidify.  I will have to try it sometime just to see if I get the same results.
    2

• 19085
    The baby oil wouldn't release the whiskers and it was difficult to rinse.
    3

• 5425
    All you have to do is get it wet and bang it on the sink and all that hair falls off. I do that after every whisk and there is never any buildup.
    1

• 5800
    Apply a bit of hair remover tonic (eg. Nair) and after about 10 minutes give your razor a rinse under the tap.
    1

• 509
    GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!

BOIL THEM?

all you need do is rinse under HOT RUNNING WATER WHEN YOU ARE THRU....that'll get rid of any spare hairs, creme, etc....

THEN to keep rust away, put it in a cup of warm water.......that's what I do.....rust? what rust!! no way rust if you do it my way!!!

so DO THIS AND NO MORE WORRIES!!

oh, and try not to go more than 2 weeks with the same one; they do get dull

BUT WAIT THERE'S A SOLUTION FOR THAT TOO THAT i USE!!!

WHEN YOU rinsed the blade, take a plain terrycloth towel and run the head of the blade on the towel AWAY FROM YOU......IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE RUNNING THE BLADE OVER THE TERRYCLOTH.

this helps to 'hone' the blades a little........you can then get a few more days, maybe even weeks out of the blade,,,,,,,,,,but you must do it after every shave..........

AGAIN, DO IT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

:-D

1

• 29224
    What kind of diseases are you trying to boil?

????

Just rinse them. 
    0