Active Now

Goatsey
Nanoose
my2cents
Element 99
god
Countryboy1994
MorningStar
Sopwith Camel
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Have you ever been electrocuted by the space heater in your igloo?

Have you ever been electrocuted by the space heater in your igloo?

^.^.

Posted - January 10

Responses


  • 6935
    Nope.  My space heater burns whale oil.
      January 10, 2019 9:52 PM MST
    1

  • 5850
    Oh, yeah, I hate when that happens.
      January 11, 2019 5:12 AM MST
    2

  • 5309
    Never use a space heater in an iglo. It wets the bed, and that should be dry above all else.
      January 12, 2019 1:58 PM MST
    0

  • 1630
    If you were electrocuted you would not be here to tell us - in fact you'd not be here to read the question!
      January 30, 2019 3:45 PM MST
    0