Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Will you ask any women around you this question, what is their answer?

Will you ask any women around you this question, what is their answer?

That question is "will you wear an unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing?"

Posted - January 18, 2019

Responses

Absolutely NOT. I have great respect for the women in my life and would never suggest they go to such degrading depths, besides, the women I know have too much respect for themselves. Go away Creep...
    I know this response will be pulled and I will most likely be reprimanded in some way, but I don't really care.
      January 18, 2019 8:54 PM MST

• as much as i would like to assist in your research, people already think i am weird, asking them this wont help my case
      January 18, 2019 9:15 PM MST

I just asked the two ladies that are in the room with me at the moment. Neither of them answered verbally, but they both looked at me as if I'm nuts. 

January 18, 2019 9:24 PM MST

January 19, 2019 10:53 AM MST

• Whoa, it's been a long time since I've heard the trash bag questions ... lol!
      January 19, 2019 7:49 AM MST

Lolzz!
      January 19, 2019 10:50 AM MST

• I feel like I have answered this question about a month or so ago.  In elementary school, I played one of 6 gingerbread men, and our costume was a trash back.  Cut a hold for the head on the bottom seam and a hole on each side seam for the arms, slip it on, belt the center, and voila.   It's the only time I have or will ever wear one.    If I were ever stranded in my car or truck in very cold weather, I do have trash bags I keep in my vehicles to wear.  It helps to insulate body heat much more efficiently than a blanket alone.
      January 19, 2019 11:05 AM MST

•  
      January 19, 2019 11:05 AM MST