Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder what other country besides the United States of America elected its most insidious enemy to be its "leader"?

I wonder what other country besides the United States of America elected its most insidious enemy to be its "leader"?

With a "friend" like that controlling everything who needs enemies to take a country down? He is doing a he**uva job isn't he? Crippling the country. Depriving people of their earned wages. Creating orphans at the border by stripping them away from their parents never to be reunited again. Disclosing trips that affect national security and damaging it grievously. Siding with the enemy and throwing his own people under the bus. Yes he is something isn't he? Full up. No contest. He wins.

Posted - January 19, 2019

Responses

Blair was a control freak Rosie and labeled the liar of the legal council chambers before he became El Presidenti ......How many people's he's responsible for having a hand in killing will always be unknown...mostly around the Middle East and God knows where else.. 

Are any of them much different nowadays Rosie.....Who do you think was the most honest US President since the end of WW II .. ? 
    Who liked after all of the people America the best ,no matter where they came from....
    Who do you think did the most to help the native Indians of America .....? 
      January 19, 2019 4:09 AM MST

I had no idea about any of that D! I always thought Tony Blair was a rather OK chap! Boy oh boy was I ever wrong! I think Truman was the most honest and I also trusted Ike. The others had some baggage we only found out about(or I only found out about) afterwards. But hands down this current  evil petulant Putin puppet clown is the worst most evil most dangerous most treasonous most traitorous. And would you believe he still has millions of adoring worshippers who insist he is innocent and all of it is a hoax and fake news? I can't believe it either but there you have it. I think Reagan welcomed immigrants. I don't know who helped the native Americans more though D. Nixon was a rotten psychotic crook with an enemies list. The petulant Putin puppet is the worst. He is the only one who willingly purposefully joyfully sold his country out to the enemy. That was his goal, his purpose, his raison d'etre. To that end he is very successful. He keeps on keeping on and lets nothing get in his way as he destroys and wrecks and blows up all that used to represent America. SIGH. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Saturday to thee! :). This post was edited by RosieG at January 19, 2019 4:46 AM MST
      January 19, 2019 4:44 AM MST