Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » whats the craziest thing you've ever done

whats the craziest thing you've ever done

you know like when you're in rebel stages 

last march i got my nipples pierced, it was also the weirdest pain i've ever experienced 

Posted - January 21, 2019

Responses

• I have a long list, but shoplifting from the age of 14 until about 16 when I got caught ranks up there.  Oh, and spray painting in BIG letters, " ____   _____  is a D!**"  (my friend's boyfriend who dumped her) on the big brick wall on his street when I was about 16 was another crazy stupid thing.

I also sold a baggie of dried oregano to some dude who thought he was buying a baggie of weed when I was about 15.
      January 21, 2019 8:39 PM MST

• omg selling a bag of oregano to some sorry bloke is my dream! what a queen 
      January 21, 2019 8:42 PM MST

• hahah
      January 21, 2019 8:43 PM MST

• This one time... I had to be up by 5:30am but I kept hitting the snooze button until 5:45am. I’m pretty gangsta‘ like that. 
      January 21, 2019 8:42 PM MST

• this is legit me everyday 

it's so bad this is what my alarms look like 
      January 21, 2019 8:44 PM MST

• it gets worse between like 5 and 9 i have one every 5-10 mins lmao 
      January 21, 2019 8:45 PM MST

• Lol :) I’m about the same. 
      January 21, 2019 8:45 PM MST

I was swimming nude in the river which flowed nearby the house where I lived. There was a creek which flowed into the river close by and there was an elderlyish lady by herself on one side and some people fishing on the other side. She hollered out to me, wanted someone to chat with I guess. "I can't come out because i'm naked" I said. "Oh, it doesn't matter, c'mon out like that"  ok so I did and sat with her then after a short time she drove me home case somebody might call police. She came into the house with me and wanted to kiss and stuff but I was not going to have too much of that.
    Probably a good thing she didn't drive me to her place then make me walk home if I was not willing to do what she wanted. This post was edited by Kittigate at January 23, 2019 8:10 AM MST
      January 21, 2019 9:46 PM MST

When I was in college I boosted a sheet of plywood and painted it green like a freeway sign with white letters:

NEXT EXIT
    historical landmark
    STATE U.
    oldest thinking administration
    in the nation

I hung it from the bridge over the freeway. I have always wished I had taken a picture because it was gone in less than an hour.
      January 21, 2019 10:41 PM MST

• Goodness I have done some crazy things from my point of view.  Maybe it was going on an airplane to England all by myself to meet my guy's family for Christmas. I hate flying!  And hadn't been on a plane in years.  So much had changed and I was absolutely in denial that I would go, even with tickets bought.  Not till I was in my seat on the plane did reality catch up with me....and I was shaking in my shoes! lol :)
      January 21, 2019 10:57 PM MST

hitch hiked to India.
    haha...never again.
      January 22, 2019 6:36 AM MST

Too long a list to, I think joining the Corps ranks up there as the craziest and best thing I have ever done.  Dated a crazy woman who lived in my building who stalked me for 2 years after I moved may have been both crzy and stupid.
      January 22, 2019 12:05 PM MST

In high school, I shaved about 3 inches all the way around my head and dyed the remaining hair black. Then pierced my nose and wore a chain from my nose to my ear. 

I was not allowed to wear the chain or the nose piercing at home, my parents did not want to see it. Lol

January 23, 2019 8:14 AM MST