Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Which actors/musicians/artists do you find attractive that others would call unconventional looking, or even ugly?

Which actors/musicians/artists do you find attractive that others would call unconventional looking, or even ugly?

What about individual traits?

I find Carrie Brownstein, Kristen Schaal, and Brooke Dillman attractive. Also I should maybe put Mageina Tovah in there, but when she's not in movies she looks a little more conventional I guess.

As for individual traits I actually find dark circles or a little baggage under the eyes to be kind of sexy. I also like gappy teeth for some reason, like not just the front space but gaps in all the top teeth. That one probably sounds pretty weird but I once new a girl like that who was really cute, and since then I've counted imperfect teeth as a bonus when it comes to looks.

Posted - January 25, 2019

Responses

I almost forgot the two loves of my life, Emma Thompson and Frances McDormand.
      January 25, 2019 11:15 PM MST

Taylor Dayne, who was a famous singer back in the 1980s.  I do admit, though, that my attraction to her has a lot to do with her music, which I love immensely.

~
      January 25, 2019 11:26 PM MST

yeah I totally get it, she's got strangely proportioned facial features but it adds up to hotness
      January 26, 2019 6:35 PM MST

Annette persisted in wearing one piece swimsuits long after the rest of the world had opted for the bikini. She said it was because she worked for Walt Disney and she thought she should maintain the image.

January 26, 2019 1:23 AM MST

I've never seen this woman before, but yeah, she's a cutie!
      January 26, 2019 6:47 PM MST

She was one of the original Mouseketeers in 1954. She died in 2013 at the age of 71.

This post was edited by Not Sure at January 27, 2019 3:58 AM MST
      January 26, 2019 11:41 PM MST

well at least she didn't die young I guess
      January 28, 2019 3:41 AM MST

• Most of the celebrities I find attractive would be considered conventionally attractive. 
    I did have a crush on David Letterman though, when I was a teenager. I think it was his style of humour I was attracted too, not so much his looks. 
    Also there’s Jack Nicholson and again with Christopher Walken:).  I’m attracted to their eyes. They have crazy eyes. Christian Slater has crazy eyes too, but I don’t think he counts cos would be considered conventionally attractive. Well, In the 90’s anyway. He doesn’t look that great now. I’ve had too much coffee. 

January 26, 2019 6:39 AM MST

I know Jack Nicholson is a creepy murderer in The Shining, but I feel like he's also super sex-ay in it.
      January 26, 2019 6:34 PM MST

• All the creepy murder guys are :/ it’s not really fair. 
      January 26, 2019 6:36 PM MST

• Steve Buscemi
    Samuel L. Jackson 
    David Bowie
    A younger Dave Mustaine
    Ozzy in the 70's and 80's
    Bon Scott

the list goes on....

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 26, 2019 6:23 PM MST
      January 26, 2019 7:43 AM MST

All good answers, but I am especially pleased to see Steve Buscemi in there. I always thought he had a cool look, especially when he had long hair
      January 26, 2019 6:30 PM MST

• YES!   If you have never seen Ghost World, it's a great movie.   I think that one and Reservoir Dogs were two of the first films I saw him in.   RD is great, too, but Ghost World is so underrated.
      January 26, 2019 6:51 PM MST

I have seen Ghost World, super underrated!
      January 26, 2019 10:16 PM MST

EDIT: I did not read carefully your question --  in no way would I call either Yoakam or Fichtner ugly

They resemble each other, even
    :)

Dwight Yoakam

William Fichtner

Image result for dwight yoakam

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 26, 2019 7:44 PM MST
      January 26, 2019 6:18 PM MST

great answers, I love these guys
      January 26, 2019 6:31 PM MST

Thanks, bigloseridiotman. Me, too.
      January 26, 2019 6:45 PM MST

• I remember first seeing Fitchner on Guiding Light waaaaaay back in the day.  He was good then, and he's still good.
      January 26, 2019 6:52 PM MST

Yeah, I agree, he's good, lavender.

hE has a quiet- - typos -- sorry -- understated quliaty to roels i've seen him in. like thaqt other moive i excessively talkedabout the other night, the Quilt movie.
     Fichtner doens't seem to have  to do anything but show up and he makes his presnce known in ways that work for hwatver roel he's palyng. 
    crap -- I' mjsut crappin out my head -- I'm no profesisonal actor. I don't knwo what i' m saying somethimes
      January 27, 2019 4:02 AM MST