Discussion » Statements » Trump opened the government to spite "nancy". He will shut it down again... after he gets his A$$ in the chamber to give his SOTU speech.

Trump opened the government to spite "nancy". He will shut it down again... after he gets his A$$ in the chamber to give his SOTU speech.

Posted - January 28, 2019

Responses

Do you have an actual, you know, question?
      January 28, 2019 10:57 AM MST

• I see even with free healthcare they couldn't do anything for her rheumatoid arthritis. :P
      January 28, 2019 10:59 AM MST

While you asked no question, per se, it begs for some follow up. 

To what end? Why instigat another shutdown when Trump and his misguided enablers paid such a heavy price in losing the last one? Coming away with nothing, and made to look weak and incompetent. Are they really that stupid? (I know, it is quite self-evident)

It bears remembering that this is Trump’s problem (and McConnell, McCarthy, et al) as they continue to push a minority position down the country’s throat. He made the promise, and the majority of Americans disagree with it. 
    The Dems dictated the terms of re-opening the govt, a continuing resolution, and that is what is now happening. Trump capitulated because he had nowhere to go. His stark incapacity for leadership left his only option: to reset. He got taken to the cleaners. 

It is a malpractice of governance to hold American workers ransom to leverage an unpopular political “win”. It is accessory to that malpractice to ignorantly prop up a fool who cannot govern and demonstrates no concern for the citizens he pretends to govern. The hallmarks of despotism.
    You heard it here.
      January 28, 2019 3:33 PM MST

Why does he need funding when "Mexico will pay for it"?
      January 28, 2019 3:42 PM MST

Trump has fessed up that he was only playing to the rabid base on that one. Idiots will swallow anything their cult leader tells them. 
      January 28, 2019 3:55 PM MST

I know right? Someone, tell me that Nancy Pelosi has a plan.
      January 28, 2019 3:46 PM MST