Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is a guy sitting legs spread in the train mansplanning?

Is a guy sitting legs spread in the train mansplanning?

Posted - January 31, 2019

Responses

No, that's manspreading. Not to be confused with mansplaining. 
      January 31, 2019 5:10 AM MST

More power to him.

Looking around a bit after I read your question, I saw images of some young woman going directly up to guys and spraying bleach on guys' crotches in a subway train because of how they are sitting, spread-legged

I have been sick and angry for days now.
    And I admit it -- just by glancing and reading for a second, I let this woman rather anger me.
    I've got challenges, I know -- but this woman truly needs help. If she did this to me, heaven help her if she did it to me in my current frame of mind.

A person can sit wide-legged or close-legged to me. I don't care.

I copied a portion of the text of one of the articles below (and there seemed to be numerous articles/images/videos about this woman's actions). I don't intend to be spamming or anything wrong by posting some of the article.

Student pours bleach and water on men’s crotches to stop them manspreading Richard Hartley-ParkinsonWednesday 26 Sep 2018 6:50 am Share this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messenger 27k SHARES A law student has embarked on a campaign to stop people from manspreading. Anna Dovgalyuk, 20, is filmed apparently pouring diluted bleach onto men’s crotches across the subway in St Petersburg. She has accused men who carry out the practice as ‘gender aggression’ and calls manspreading – sitting with legs wide open on public transport – ‘a disgusting act’. Student 'pours bleach on manspreading men's crotches' Play Video Loaded: 0% 0:00Progress: 0% PlayMute Current Time 0:00 / Duration Time 2:22 Fullscreen

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/26/student-pours-bleach-and-water-on-mens-crotches-to-stop-them-manspreading-7979562/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 31, 2019 8:10 PM MST
      January 31, 2019 7:08 AM MST

Thanks for that, CosmicWunderkund!

Boy, I got angry just seeing some pictures of this woman attacking men and "making her statement" - - talk about arrogance. Her body language shouts out "Look at me!" to me.
      February 1, 2019 5:32 PM MST

• No worries! You did great. C";k all inordinate public attacks! That's bullying no-one should be doingdoing! Just tell them it's a free country and moon at them as you leave. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 2, 2019 4:45 PM MST
      February 2, 2019 9:41 AM MST

Bingo! Yes!
    :)

And in the pictures - - most of the guys she attacked -- I'd be thinking of doing something else with their crotches than pouring bleach on them.
    :)
      February 2, 2019 4:48 PM MST