Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » if we all had the same avatar and username do you think you could tell everyone apart

if we all had the same avatar and username do you think you could tell everyone apart

without looking at their profile duh 

Posted - January 31, 2019

Responses

I pretty sure I could tell so many on here by how the write and say things...... Rosie ,yourself ,Sharona, Randy, Startiblast , Ellie and so many others are all pretty unique I think.....   
      January 31, 2019 6:13 PM MST

• And you too with your own unique sense of humour and creative wordplay. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 31, 2019 6:51 PM MST
      January 31, 2019 6:46 PM MST

My mum blames my dad and his dad for that......They were always trying to out play each other with the things they came out of....
    Mostly it was London building workers slang that thay adapted to encompass every language ... I use to listen intensely and quickly overtook them.......
    When I got older ,I read all females have far shorter vocal cords then males and we can talk much much faster......
    I can hear and change things around in milli seconds ......it's there in everyone speach and more so I thinkwith the English language.....
    No matter where I am , I can't help or stop saying cranky things that take people ages to work out...so often mit takes them many days to realizes what I've inferred.....:( 
      January 31, 2019 7:02 PM MST

• You're brilliant.
      January 31, 2019 11:52 PM MST

Not every one thinks so.....more so those that think they are really intellectual and aloof.... they really hate when a witty remark goes right over their head and they have no idea why othere standing around them begin laughing... they soon shut up then.....when people then get flustered...they make so many errors when they speak......
    Having such a wide knowledge of so many things tends to bode well for me.... Lol
      February 1, 2019 2:17 AM MST

• I like you the way you are. Continue being yourself. 
      February 1, 2019 8:43 AM MST

That's one thing I've always strived for.....lol
      February 1, 2019 12:13 PM MST

I don't know if I could tell, but I have noticed at other forums that when I register a sock puppet it takes a day or two before somebody says "You sure sound a lot like Not Sure."
      January 31, 2019 11:36 PM MST

• I’m sure I could, at least the people who post reguarly. 
      February 1, 2019 11:42 AM MST

• Definitely on political posts!  lol
      February 1, 2019 11:45 AM MST

• Lol 
      February 1, 2019 11:46 AM MST

it would be pretty boring if everyone had the same avatar. yes i could tell some users here , by their behavior.
      February 2, 2019 4:45 PM MST