SpunkySenior
Slartibartfast
Walt O'Reagun
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I believe America is the only "civilized" country that does not provide medical insurance for its citizens. Y'all are PROUD of that? WHY?

I believe America is the only "civilized" country that does not provide medical insurance for its citizens. Y'all are PROUD of that? WHY?

Posted - February 2

• 810
    I've a doubt.. What do you exactly mean?
      February 2, 2019 11:25 AM MST
    2

• 7087
    There are no private health insurance companies where the CEO's are raking in ten to fifteen million bucks a year and tons of dough goes to administration. 
    All the loot goes to cost of health care instead. 
    Something like that. 
      February 2, 2019 11:50 AM MST
    3

• 68885
    EXACTLY like that Kg. :)
      February 3, 2019 1:43 AM MST
    2

• 68885
    I am being sarcastic and when I say "Y'all" I am talking directly to trumpicans and others who think those countries who provide a means to have health care are all SOCIALISTIC which they HATE! It is a puzzlement to be sure but they are all UNITED against it. Remember the zillions of times the  Republicans kept voting to rescind the AHCA? They kept saying it didn't work and was so awful and they could fix up something way better? They had 7 years to do  it and came with sh**. Remember how many times the gaslighting commander-in-chief promised he and his thugs would provide a BETTER CHEAPER health insurance? He kept promising it and delivered nothing. His usual M.O. Meanwhile the  gaslighting commander-in-chief keeps hacking away at what we do have to destroy it with nothing to put in its place. So that is exactly what I mean. It makes no sense but then trumpicans and the gaslighting commander-in-chief never make any sense at any time in any way about anything. Incompetent nincompoop LIARS the lot of them!. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. Did I answer your question Ritesh? This post was edited by RosieG at March 3, 2019 12:13 PM MST
      February 3, 2019 1:48 AM MST
    3

• 810
    Yes you did Rosie, very clearly! Between I hope you find something in butterscotch! Happy Sunday!
      March 3, 2019 12:18 PM MST
    0

• 1056
    here in canada, medical is all covered by our taxes . so its free medical for everyone ! 
      February 2, 2019 5:03 PM MST
    3

• 68885
    You guys are AWESOME franc. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      February 3, 2019 1:43 AM MST
    1

• 7813
    Covered by taxes in Australia. You can go private if you want - shorter wait times, your choice of surgeon, a private hospital room etc but the public system works just fine.
      February 3, 2019 1:55 AM MST
    3

• 68885
    The gaslighter-in-chief supporters take great pride in our lack of medical care. Yes they are the type who take delight in cutting their noses to spite their faces! Go figger! Thank you for your reply R and Happy Tuesday! Gonna ask a question about what retired professional athlete do you most miss watching play? Roger Federer will be 38 and that's quite old to play tennis. I dread the day he retired. :(
      February 5, 2019 1:27 AM MST
    0

• 24268
    I am actually embarrassed that we are the only (civilized) country in the world that has a health care INDUSTRY. It's always about the $$$$$.
      February 4, 2019 3:43 PM MST
    2

• 68885
    I'm with you Ele! D'ya notice how much PRIDE the gaslighter-in-chief's apologist/worshippers take delight in that? As if it is a crowning achievement! SHEESH! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! So now you're ELLEment? Where did ELEment go and is it temporary or permanent? This post was edited by RosieG at February 5, 2019 6:58 AM MST
      February 5, 2019 1:29 AM MST
    1

• 24268
    I'll surprise you.
      February 5, 2019 6:59 AM MST
    1

• 68885
    THeMere? The mere? Themer with an extra low-case e at the end? So ya wanna be a puzzle then? OK. Let's play! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thy!  :)
      February 6, 2019 2:31 AM MST
    0

• 5731
    What about Medicare which the government obliges us to register for at age 65?   Not at all looking forward to that and would much rather take my chances with private insurers and private health organizations.  It is not the function of a government to provide such things and any attempt of a government to do so can only lead to extensive abuse.  We prefer to make our own choices, thank you. 
      February 5, 2019 8:29 AM MST
    1

• 24268
    So far I have had no problems with Medicare. My wife had a $20K heart procedure. Our bill was $0. This post was edited by Element 99 at February 6, 2019 2:31 AM MST
      February 5, 2019 10:16 AM MST
    1

• 68885
    Facts do no move them m'dear. Facts infuriate them. Don't infuriate or educate or promulgate. Just bobblehead to everything they say and they will love you too! Just sayin'!  :)
      February 6, 2019 2:32 AM MST
    0