Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » did you do anything exciting today

did you do anything exciting today

i accidentally started a small grease fire at work, i poured a whole salt shaker in it to put it out 

Posted - February 3, 2019

Responses

When we were 8 and 10, my sister stole a pack of matches and set a field of weeds on fire. The fire trucks came and put it out. 
      February 3, 2019 3:26 PM MST

I did the same thing at her age. 
      February 3, 2019 5:15 PM MST

I caught the grass in the back yard on fire when I was six.  I took the matches from kitchen just because I wanted to see if I could strike it and make it light.  I was so startled by the big flame (they were those big kitchen matches) I threw it on the ground and the grass caught fire.  Our neighbor ran over, turned on the garden hose, and put it out.  I don't remember specifics but I'm sure I got in appropriate trouble!
      February 3, 2019 6:40 PM MST

I LIVE!! That's the biggest thing I've ever done. Small potatoes when compared to the rest of you I suppose.
      February 3, 2019 3:37 PM MST

• Only picking up the pizza for the Superbowl tonight;)
      February 3, 2019 4:38 PM MST

• I went to my antique mall, and then I came home to make Mexican chicken and rice, gringo-style.  I'd say it was very exciting. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 3, 2019 5:38 PM MST
      February 3, 2019 5:02 PM MST

I tried a Russian cigarette  (yesterday actually) it had a filter end, when you light up and take a drag it goes out right away then you have to relight every time you wast to take a puff. Had an odd taste I didn't like too much. 
      February 3, 2019 6:18 PM MST