Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever in your WILDEST NIGHTMARES think a foreign enemy could FLOOD an internet social site with lies and install a RUSSIAN AGENT AS PREZ?

Ever in your WILDEST NIGHTMARES think a foreign enemy could FLOOD an internet social site with lies and install a RUSSIAN AGENT AS PREZ?

Posted - February 5, 2019

Responses

Who did that? Stalin? 
      February 5, 2019 7:08 AM MST

If this question is serious and you really don't know bh then I finally understand why you view the gasllighter-in-chief as you do. Enjoy yourself. Keep it up. Carry on. Thank you for your question. I won't answer because there is no point to it. So have a great day. Anyway. Happy Wednesday.  :(
      February 6, 2019 2:06 AM MST

What are you talking about Clinton lost?

She is who worked with a foreign national to get opposition research from the Russians. 
      February 5, 2019 7:45 AM MST

I have but in my wildest nightmares Russia also installed Malware in the computer's of Americas infrastructure and defence systems. And I bet they are now in a position to start a cyber attack - if they are successful I figure Trump will be to blame.  Cheers!
      February 5, 2019 11:18 AM MST

Russia already took over our electric grid and can pull the plug whenever it wants. China already took over our Gas grid and can pull the plug whenever it wants. So we are waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting. Are we having fun yet Nanoose? Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 5, 2019 11:32 AM MST

Of course, America is pulling the plug on China's retail product sales right now. I've been resisting Chinese products for years. Recently , I found 'product of China' printed on my beloved apple juice bottles. I switched to Motts. 
      February 6, 2019 6:59 AM MST

Russia and China have taken over our electric and gas grid? When did this happen? Lol
      February 6, 2019 7:31 AM MST

Looks like they even have their evil hands in the NFL
      February 5, 2019 2:23 PM MST

When did we start hating the Russians again?  I thought after 1989 we were supposed to like them. 
      February 6, 2019 7:20 AM MST

It's scary to think that any American voters may have voted for Trump on their own.

----On the other hand, never underestimate the (now) proven danger of stupid people in large groups
      February 8, 2019 1:08 AM MST